English TV series discussion

Why so ? SuperBowl or something ?
I am not sure if the why so? was for the axing or the hiatus part. Hiatus cause of the holiday season, where they put it some holiday friendly programming. Some series do 1 or 2 Christmas themed episode.
As for axing, series comes with an option of episodes. Sometimes, an about to be axed series is used as a filler of sorts to cover the open slots (mostly the non-primetime type slots).

I like the show. I don't know why people want him to just play with cars. I am pretty happy with the plots. The first season was better though. Havent seen a really good episode yet in the second one.
Well, last episode plot was appropriate. After 3 eps or something he plays with the car. Transporter without a vehicle is pretty much Meh.

Watching shameless right now, I'm on season 3, and it's been amazing so far. There's really nothing like this on tv. This show is rarely talked here, don't know why.

Shameless is marvelous, it's more than comedy. I'll recommend others to watch it to. I'm also a fan of POI, and watching arrow because I watched last seasons, so don't want to let it go. The problem I've with poi & arrow is how they first show the protagonist as a badass/ninja and after to include the side characters, they dumb down the main character. A scenario - arrow is going through a building of armed thugs, he'll get a bang in the head from behind just so the side character can rescue him. POI had this heavily in 2nd season.
(yes they develop the Characters story wise, but I'm purely talking about their fighting skills here)

Actually, Justified is a kinda show which can have more seasons very easily, considering it is a detective show with a story line that changes every season, just like The Killing. So even without dragging their feet they can very easily belt out a few more seasons. Lack of a central storyline which continues over the seasons has that definite benefit.

Arrow, Flash and Elementary are going nicely.

Person of Interest, as usual, is mindblowing.

BTW, you guys watched S2 of Peaky Blinders?

Back