English TV series discussion

latest episode of homeland was every bit exciting as I had expected. he action was short. i though it could have been a longer ordeal.
But I guess it's for the best as the story for the rest of the 5 days had to be made up.

I've not watched Homeland yet but I am spoiled on the story till season 3. Is it ok to start from season 4?
S1 is really good, you should watch that even if you know what is going to go down. 2 and 3 are skippable, just watch the finales to get an idea of what happened. This season is apparently just as good as S1 (I have not yet started watching).

SoA finale was pretty weird and forced :/
Homeland has been super awesome. Even in the middle seasons, where people say things were slow, it was always gripping for me.

Anyone planning to watch Marco Polo, the new series from Netlifx? Looks like a mix of GoT and Spartacus.[DOUBLEPOST=1418248509][/DOUBLEPOST]If you're looking for decent TV shows, here's a list of 25: http://www.avclub.com/article/best-tv-shows-2014-part-1-212459 The top 10 will be posted tomorrow. I haven't watched many shows from this list. Most of them sound interesting.
great !! No POI/Arrow , only good Tv Shows listed.Seen most of those (Shameless made it!! and a truer review of the show is seldom read) tagging @dipen01

I am not sure why am I still watching
  • Two and Half Men - sigh. wtf is going on.
  • Castle - too much useless drama these days.
  • Walking Dead - bring in new 'bad' characters. kill them plus 'one' from the original pack. same old same old.
  • BBT - another time waste.

Back