English TV series discussion

Hmm. Adding For All Mankind to my list.
Not sure if mentioned, but Hannibal is a must watch. Though some seasons weren't as good, but Mads absolutely killed it, love him.

Started watching Jupiters Legacy and its good, though just 2 episodes upto now so lets see the remaining ones are good too
Heard its stupid. Lot of drama and moral pandering, no action. Like Superman & Lois. Like stop the whining and get back to the good stuff. Dont want to hear the actors talk about their feelings and thow tandrums for 30 mins.

EDIT - I just read your second post.

Heard its stupid. Lot of drama and moral pandering, no action. Like Superman & Lois. Like stop the whining and get back to the good stuff. Dont want to hear the actors talk about their feelings and thow tandrums for 30 mins.

EDIT - I just read your second post.
First episode is the best seeing a powerful villein and then you expect more such action, it get slightly boring in second episode then................BLA BLA BLA........ Last 2 episodes are just fine considering rest of the boring episodes but yes it started with a bang

Does anyone know where we can watch Air Crash Investigation / Mayday legally? Even on not so legal places, last episode is S20E05 and nothing after that. It is not even on Hotstar (I have premium).

If you are into Fantasy or have read Grishaverse books, it is now airing in Netflix as a series.. Shadow & Bone. Watched the first episode.. 'twas good.

Just finished watching the Alienist. The first season was pretty outstanding. The second not so much but passable.

Still a good watch for the awesome performances of the cast in the characters they portrayed.

My 2p
Season 1: 8.5/10
Season 2: 6.5/10

Just finished watching the Alienist. The first season was pretty outstanding. The second not so much but passable.

Still a good watch for the awesome performances of the cast in the characters they portrayed.

My 2p
Season 1: 8.5/10
Season 2: 6.5/10
This series completely slipped under my radar. Will check out. Thanks!

Also nice to see you back posting man!

Back