English TV series discussion

In last 3 months watched
Bodies
Murder at the end of the world
The serpent queen (season 01)

Found em all pretty good especially bodies... Pretty nice just the genre I like

Of course finished the 2nd season of
House of the dragon
Pretty good, though not a lot happened in it but as was the case with gane of thrones these are well made with huge budget and awesome locations... A teat really to watch

Last edited:
The rings of power
2nd season premiered today.. I love the LOTR movies and the rings of power series...
If only they had added a signature tune to the series like they did with the LOTR trilogy as well as to the hobbit trilogy

Completed Hotel Cocaine. Incomparable to Narcos but I still liked it. There is a good story in there but this isn't something that makes you extremely thirsty for the next episode and yet manages to nicely pique your interest so you keep watching. I was mainly in it because of the entire 80's hedonistic Miami lifestyle coupled with Dany Pino as the lead guy. Big surprise was how good Mayra Hermosillo was playing a negative role!

Hoping Season 2 only gets better.

Currently I'm watching this...

Jake Gyllenhaal... doing what he does best.

no time to watch series these days, even if I go very very selective route, like few select series, they start strong but either end early with only like 8 episodes or when its the final season , they end worse as compared to the initial 1-2 seasons... they just want to get you hooked in first few seasons then just milk the series low.. there are few exceptions.. i want to watch these.
So far , Better call Saul and Breaking bad are only among few tv/web series where they have delivered and improved upon (yes, i rate better call saul 9/10 higher than breaking bad)

So far , Better call Saul and Breaking bad are only among few tv/web series where they have delivered and improved upon
For me the only series in recent times to maintain same standards till the end was Fringe which also tied up all the loose ends with a good ending. Breaking Bad also came very close but its ending in my opinion was a bit less than Fringe. Babylon 5 was also very good old show which maintained its standards till the end though its last season is like a long filler even if still good as they kind of ended the show in second last season because at that time it wasn't sure if the show will get another season & they didn't want to end the show at a cliffhanger.

Back