Flipkart deals

Yep flipkart deals have gone south along with their customer service. However they are still better than Amazon in terms of mobile deals.

Most realme and mi models are either overpriced or missing on Amazon. Apart from thar fk is useless.

Also to be more safe use credit cards with good charge back policies like amex on fk.

Yep flipkart deals have gone south along with their customer service. However they are still better than Amazon in terms of mobile deals.

Most realme and mi models are either overpriced or missing on Amazon. Apart from thar fk is useless.

Also to be more safe use credit cards with good charge back policies like amex on fk.
What Amex deals?

I didn't buy this offer however all I see from last 2-3 years is FK is almost on the verge of becoming snapdeal. I mean they sure are still relevant but for how long?

Whenever i buy from amazon and my family buys from amazon (prime/amazon fulfilled) I don't even think for once, what will happen to purchase/refund/repalcement etc but FK, I don't wanna deal with them lol.

I buy from FK only when there is something no one else have.

Btw buying laptops/ac/ref etc basically appliances for house is totally irrelevant now from either amazon or FK now as physical stores have way better offers with cards and no cost emi and cashbacks.
I completely agree. They are least customer centric. Several grades below Amz. I once had a terrible time with them, they kept sending me wrong color kid shoes not once but thrice. This is after I specially tell them to take care. In the end I get only a refund. Nothing for the time lost and harassment.

Flipkart just lure people by showing less prices and fake flash sale....

Remember that 1 rs pen drive .. no one has ever bought it..

There is one more dirty trick Flipkart plays.

There is a product in my wishlist. It was priced at 3999 but out of stock. It came in stock for a week and the price changed to 55xx. Fair enough, there can be price increase. But after a week when it went OOS, price became 3999 again.

This is being done so that the customer thinks that it's price should be 3999 and he/she doesn't buy it from Amazon (or somewhere else) at 45xx-55xx.

There is one more dirty trick Flipkart plays.

There is a product in my wishlist. It was priced at 3999 but out of stock. It came in stock for a week and the price changed to 55xx. Fair enough, there can be price increase. But after a week when it went OOS, price became 3999 again.

This is being done so that the customer thinks that it's price should be 3999 and he/she doesn't buy it from Amazon (or somewhere else) at 45xx-55xx.
Yes i can confirm
I have dealt with them on a couple of occasions recently and they a crooks. They actually behave like any Indian shopkeepers who change their colors as soon as the item is sold.

Avoid till you can, its smart and safe even to pay some extra at Amazon, the they are professionals to the core and genuine all the way.

Yes i can confirm
I have dealt with them on a couple of occasions recently and they a crooks. They actually behave like any Indian shopkeepers who change their colors as soon as the item is sold.

Avoid till you can, its smart and safe even to pay some extra at Amazon, the they are professionals to the core and genuine all the way.
They were not so bad before the accusition by wallmart. After this foreign accusition Flipkart is not leaving any stone unturned to fool there customers. I guess Indian crooks were way better then these foreign crooks. [emoji3]
Although, I hate to use the word crook for there previous Indian owners because ultimately Indian customers had enjoyed much lower price compared to bricks and mortar shops in india. So, I guess we must give credit where it is due.

They were not so bad before the accusition by wallmart. After this foreign accusition Flipkart is not leaving any stone unturned to fool there customers. I guess Indian crooks were way better then these foreign crooks. [emoji3]
Although, I hate to use the word crook for there previous Indian owners because ultimately Indian customers had enjoyed much lower price compared to bricks and mortar shops in india. So, I guess we must give credit where it is due.

Nope. Fkart were definitely on destination sucks way before the wallmart sham.

This is the case with all etailers not just FK, they probably display 10% off on MRP on any OOS item, this is intended to make the visitor believe the website in question has the best prices when they're looking for something.
I've noticed the same on Amazon, PrimeABGB, MDComputers, etc as well.

This is the case with all etailers not just FK, they probably display 10% off on MRP on any OOS item, this is intended to make the visitor believe the website in question has the best prices when they're looking for something.
I've noticed the same on Amazon, PrimeABGB, MDComputers, etc as well.
Whatever be the case. This is a very bad practice as a genuine retailer who is providing something at a genuine price face unnecessary delay and questions in selling his product due to outrageous quotations from these sites which they don't even have in stock. Why do they have to quote a price for a product that they don't have? And if they do then they should not be allowed to increase there qhotation once it is re stocked!. It's leaves a bad taste in the market. And the customer think that he have paid more then the actual price he should have paid even if he paid a genuine price.
And even though many companies do this. But, I have seen companies like Flipkart take it to another level not just 10% difference. And it needs to be boycotted.

Flipkart is a great example why indian companies don't make it to big on international level..

Many indian companies don't have Research and Development, Customer support, or after sales service... Sell and forget

This is just a marketing stunt not a sale

True.. just raised eyebrows and sell garbage at cheap rate.
Post automatically merged:

Flipkart as the name says is itself a FK!
Hence I always prefer amazon until my only end of world option is FK!
Dont mind spending few bucks on amazon rather than falling for discounts on FK!
More to that whatever I actually need is available on FK but always OOS but same is there on amazon albeit for a higher cost!

I experienced same with amazon too.... but after placing order.... Amazon keep me nagging for 7 days under various fancy reasons ... and finally they return product to sellers as courier person didn't found my address.... while just 2 days before 1 order was delivered successful by amazon itself.

Just in last 6 months, one order they avoid delivery under CORONA ISSUE, while Flipkart/Swiggy/Zomato/Ola etc. all was working as usual in my city.

They want me to cancel the order.. but I didn't.. and they keep showing product near by city for 30 days and finally after 1 month and I cancelled the order.

Last edited:
True.. just raised eyebrows and sell garbage at cheap rate.
Post automatically merged:

I experienced same with amazon too.... but after placing order.... Amazon keep me nagging for 7 days under various fancy reasons ... and finally they return product to sellers as courier person didn't found my address.... while just 2 days before 1 order was delivered successful by amazon itself.

Just in last 6 months, one order they avoid delivery under CORONA ISSUE, while Flipkart/Swiggy/Zomato/Ola etc. all was working as usual in my city.

They want me to cancel the order.. but I didn't.. and they keep showing product near by city for 30 days and finally after 1 month and I cancelled the order.
Well, I have been buying from amazon since long and may be once there was an issue and i am talking once in last 5 years.
They are utterly professional.

Well, I have been buying from amazon since long and may be once there was an issue and i am talking once in last 5 years.
They are utterly professional.
I have purchased cpu fan from amazon before lockdown and than apply for replacement and lockdown declared so I have to wait 3 month to get refund

Back