Flipkart deals

Far too frequent for me, if I go by such instances with Retailnet in this thread only.
Great deal though if folks get the genuine item but definitely tread carefully, really carefully.
Its too new a cpu for such things to happen. I personally ordered a 12400F when it launched for 12k from flipkart and received a genuine chip. Everyone else was selling it for 16-17k.

Most of this nonsense is done either by buyers who returned the cpu or delivery agents.

No Returns Applicable & no open box so tread carefully!
it’s showing open box delivery for me.

I get that the instances of fraud are on the rise where a used/damaged/wrong product is delivered, but avoiding FK altogether is silly I feel (my opinion). If there is no return applicable on a product but there is an open box available, I see no issue in buying. I bought the Mi Q1 75 inch tv for 130k which had a missing part, FK replaced it despite it being under no return applicable and me opening it before the installation guys could come.

Ordered an ASUS mouse from Flipkart yesterday since it was going for a good price. Seller was RetailNet.

Received the package today with the seal already broken. Wireless receiver was missing in the package.

This is completely on me for not checking it despite so many complaints. Last electronics purchase from Flipkart. Thankfully they had return option, so I have asked for a replacement (no refund option).

Its their main official seller - retailnet so chances of a fake are unlikely.
I got a used mouse without the wireless receiver just 3 days ago, seller was retailnet.

What could go wrong?

1674182472178.png

Edit:

I ordered a 12100F from FK a few days ago. Not having an offer-capable card, I paid 8.3k. Seller was Retailnet, Open-box delivery was offered. I was offered to check the package, box was sealed but quite badly scuffed. CPU and HSF looked fine, unused, no marks on pads. Booted fine and everything was OK, in case it helps.

Last edited:
What could go wrong?

View attachment 157955

Edit:

I ordered a 12100F from FK a few days ago. Not having an offer-capable card, I paid 8.3k. Seller was Retailnet, Open-box delivery was offered. I was offered to check the package, box was sealed but quite badly scuffed. CPU and HSF looked fine, unused, no marks on pads. Booted fine and everything was OK, in case it helps.
Seller is shady.
No open box delivery.
No returns.
No COD.
Rest is up to everyone to decide.

What could go wrong?

View attachment 157955

Edit:

Do report your findings comrade. Taking one for the team

What could go wrong?

View attachment 157955

Edit:

Problem is it is not 'Flipkart Assured'. In this case Flipkart will not help, but will tell you to contact seller. 99.9% chances is for going everything wrong. I think seller can still ship you a used or lower GPU, but not a brand new one. I will still not come in your way as you might have extra money lying around and want to experiment things like this.

I was not really serious in asking :) Been around long enough to smell a rat.

I've tweeted both FK and Inno3D, asking if the seller is legit. Since it's the official Inno3D handle, we can expect an authoritative response.

I'm well aware of the fact that it's probably a scam. I have the option of cancelling till it reaches me, and can do so till about Monday. Let's see what the official reply is.

I was not really serious in asking :) Been around long enough to smell a rat.

I've tweeted both FK and Inno3D, asking if the seller is legit. Since it's the official Inno3D handle, we can expect an authoritative response.

I'm well aware of the fact that it's probably a scam. I have the option of cancelling till it reaches me, and can do so till about Monday. Let's see what the official reply is.
Just don't accept the delivery if you don't get any replies, you'll have hard time explaining to Flipkart and get refund.

Back