Flipkart deals

Crucial MX500 1TB for Rs 3500.

I don't see that. For me price is ₹4,997. Can you or anyone else who sees it order for me?

Crucial MX500 1TB for Rs 3500.

Couldn't resist and ordered one :D

Came to 3510/- with 10 bucks extra for 'Handling Fee'. Delivery is by Saturday (11PM). There is Open Box Delivery option available.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I don't see that. For me price is ₹4,997. Can you or anyone else who sees it order for me?
Sorry. It look like the seller ran out of stock. The price has gone up now to Rs. 5300.
Couldn't resist and ordered one :D

Came to 3510/- with 10 bucks extra for 'Handling Fee'. Delivery is by Saturday (11PM). There is Open Box Delivery option available.
For me the total price was Rs. 6259 for 2 units after card and coin discount. Let's see if they deliver now.

HDFC CC discount of 8k + 1k Supercoin discount makes it 61,990 60,990 (69990-8k-1k)
I think its a good deal. Should I go for it?
Second option is https://www.flipkart.com/asus-vivob...05zc-mb541ws-gaming-laptop/p/itmb69719f9d6c87

6k HDFC CC discount not sure if Supercoin 1k discount is also applicable @69,990 - 6k=63,990

Last edited:

HDFC CC discount of 8k + 1k Supercoin discount makes it 61,990 (69990-8k-1k)
Second option is https://www.flipkart.com/asus-vivob...05zc-mb541ws-gaming-laptop/p/itmb69719f9d6c87

6k HDFC CC discount not sure if Supercoin 1k discount is also applicable @69,990 - 6k=63,990
How about this dell one.

The cpu is 10 percent weaker in single core.
Comes to 61k

How about this dell one.

The cpu is 10 percent weaker in single core.
Comes to 61k
Looks bulky. For same price its better to go with Acer, New gen CPU and AMD AI support for video frames makes it better choice (Thats what I read but no personal experience)

HDFC CC discount of 8k + 1k Supercoin discount makes it 61,990 60,990 (69990-8k-1k)
Check with HDFC cc emi, discount may be way more than full payment

A friend is also looking for a work + occasional gaming laptop. How is this Asus one? It's lightweight, better display and has same RTX 3050 as other Acer and Dell.
Apart from cooling issues, what other downsides it might have?
CPU is inferior but I like the slim and compact design. Ram is 8gb which which can be increased. I am using an Asus laptop and it has been 4yrs so I am completely satisfied. Thats why I am comparing the 2
Check with HDFC cc emi, discount may be way more than full payment
I don't have HDFC CC so if everything goes well then will ask someone to help with the card

Can you explain a bit on this No cost emi discount? Like you apply for that, then pay in full? Won't there be foreclosure charges?
Banks do not have anything like NO COST EMI.Bank charges interest + GST on interest(@ 18%) + processing fees (1% or 100 , whichever is higher for some banks and fixed 99 or 199 + GST(18%) for some banks) at standard EMI rates (like 15 % , different for diferent banks and duration.)

So, how do you get NO COST EMI?
the retailer/seller gives you ADDITIONAL UPFRONT DISCOUNT which is EQUAL TO INTEREST CHARGED BY BANK ( Excluding GST) (GST and processing fees have to be paid by buyer).

Let me know if you are looking for HDFC or any CC for discount.

cheers.

Can you explain a bit on this No cost emi discount? Like you apply for that, then pay in full? Won't there be foreclosure charges?
The 4K discount is from the no-cost EMI, which you can pay either in EMI for ease of payment or else you can foreclosure it and pay 2K as a preclosure fee, so basically 2K is more than the purchase price I mentioned.

Banks do not have anything like NO COST EMI.Bank charges interest + GST on interest(@ 18%) + processing fees (1% or 100 , whichever is higher for some banks and fixed 99 or 199 + GST(18%) for some banks) on standard EMI rates (like 15 % , different for diferent banks and duration.)

So, how do you get NO COST EMI?
the retailer/seller gives you ADDITIONAL UPFRONT DISCOUNT which is EQUAL TO INTEREST CHARGED BY BANK ( Excluding GST) (GST and processing fees have to be paid by buyer).

Let me know if you are looking for HDFC or any CC for discount.

cheers.
Yes I understand this, but if you see my quoted post they brought down the cost to 42k, but after interests in monthly installments and all it will be same cost as the MSRP right? So why is that considered a discount, when in the long run you are paying the same amount?

Or is it that you pay the whole amount upfront and bear the foreclosure charges which is still less than the total MSRP?

Yes I understand this, but if you see my quoted post they brought down the cost to 42k, but after interests in monthly installments and all it will be same cost as the MSRP right? So why is that considered a discount, when in the long run you are paying the same amount?

Or is it that you pay the whole amount upfront and bear the foreclosure charges which is still less than the total MSRP?
There might be ADDITIONAL discount(other than NO COST EMI discount and 10% sale discount ) when you pay via EMI.
yesterday i bought a laptop for someone, The ONE TIME PAYMENT discount was 5K and EMI paymant discount was 9k(Excluding NO COST EMI DISCOUNT )
i can tell you better if you provide the Product link.

Back