Flipkart deals

Received the Crucial 1TB MX500 SSD from Flipkart today morning. Best deal I have got in a while because it was only 3.5k! Big thanks to @aniket.cain for posting the deal on this thread on Friday night :)

The order had 'Open Box Delivery'. The delivery guy opened the box and showed me the SSD. Came back home after work this evening and popped the SSD in a Orico 2.5" case and connected it to my PC. Drive was instantly detected. All good.

Month & Year of Import on the SSD Box is: August' 2022.

Received the Crucial 1TB MX500 SSD from Flipkart today morning. Best deal I have got in a while because it was only 3.5k! Big thanks to @aniket.cain for posting the deal on this thread on Friday night :)

The order had 'Open Box Delivery'. The delivery guy opened the box and showed me the SSD. Came back home after work this evening and popped the SSD in a Orico 2.5" case and connected it to my PC. Drive was instantly detected. All good.

Month & Year of Import on the SSD Box is: August' 2022.
Congrats! Looks like everyone received theirs except for me... :p

Putting this here if any one wants quick mobile cpu comparison.

Attachments

• AMD-Ryzen-5-7530U-Benchmark.gif
    AMD-Ryzen-5-7530U-Benchmark.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 308
Take a look at this Crucial CT 2000 GB Laptop, Desktop Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (BX500) on Flipkart

7599 using coins

Is it better to buy this or Silicon Power 2tb from Amazon for 6800?

Take a look at this Crucial CT 2000 GB Laptop, Desktop Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (BX500) on Flipkart

7599 using coins

You probably already know this but the DRAM on MX500 is what makes it attractive even though the price is higer than other SSDs.

7599 using coins

SP A55 seems better. There are reviews available online, just check them

Some of you might find this useful considering the high number of reviews and ratings

Take a look at this Flipkart SmartBuy Turbo Wireless Mouse on Flipkart

@246/- only

Back