Flipkart - Feedback Thread

Ordered this product

Instead of receiving the monitor got a Junk Philips DVD player, Sony Remote, One used HDMI cable, One sealed 3.5mm to 3.5 Audio Cable, One Sealed Display Port Cable - Recorded entire unboxing - let's see.
Seller is OminiTechRetail.

Last edited:
Wow a Philips DVD player with a Sony remote... this is worse than those "brick instead of mobile" incidents. Hope it gets resolved soon but you should really go to the consumer forum.. these idiots should really pay damages to the customer !

Ordered this product

Instead of receiving the monitor got a Junk Philips DVD player, Sony Remote, HDMI cable, Audio Cable, Power cable - Recorded entire unboxing - let's see.

Good thing that you have a video proof.

Ordered this product

Instead of receiving the monitor got a Junk Philips DVD player, Sony Remote, HDMI cable, Audio Cable, Power cable - Recorded entire unboxing - let's see.

Man this is terrible! Hope they refund your money.

A query though... Why is that 15.6" monitor priced at 17.9k? If I may ask, how much did you pay for it?

Last edited:
Man this is terrible! Hope they refund your money.

A query though... Why is that 15.6" monitor priced at 17.9k? If I may ask, how much did you pay for it?

This is a non-touch version which is exclusive by FK, priced 15990/- during the sale, Got it 15190/- with bank discount.

Touch version which is TD1655 sold by Amazon exclusive priced at 23990/- during the prime day it lowered at 22790/-, I choose the non-touch version for 3 reason :

1. Obvious the cost
2. Touch is only available for Win10, Mac (with software support), Samsung DEX stuff....Type C port only.
3. Don't want a reflective monitor screen.

My main usage will be RPi and some Linux mini PC which I going to use HDMI and Touch only available for USB Type-C....This monitor and a RPi can run from any power bank.

Update Flipkart Case :->>>

31 - Jul - 2021
  • Order Received around 04:30 PM
  • Unboxed Done 08:00 PM - Deeply Shocked
  • Return Claimed along with YT Video Linked - 09:15 PM ----- Rest of the night Sleepless
  • Also Post YT Video Link at FK's Twitter Handle

01 - Aug - 2021
- Around 11:00 AM Received a call from FK's Socal Media Dept about assurance & launch a strict investigation, legal action to the responsible party. Also informed FK CC will soon be in contact via Phone & Email.

03 - Aug - 2021

• Around 05:45 The First Call was received from FK CC - The subject of the phone call is in the attached screenshot
  • Within 15 Min there is a second call about informing 'Money Refund' initiated from their side and by 13 - Aug - 2021 it will be reflected in the Bank A/C, Received several Emails to confirm that.
----------------------------
Without well-lit steady video - I will be living in Hell now.

----------------------------

l2v74VY.png

BbQhf17.png

R9MsYLp.png

XgqtDr8.png

YNkSkCf.png

Last edited:
Update Flipkart Case :->>>

03 - Aug - 2021

• Around 05:45 The First Call was received from FK CC - The subject of the phone call is in the attached screenshot
  • With 15 Min there is a second call about informing 'Money Refund' initiated from their side and by 13 - Aug - 2021 it will be reflected in the Bank A/C, Received several Emails to confirm that.
They're giving you refund? That's better than I expected from Flipkart. I had horrible experience from them for two weeks after buying my mobile.

They're giving you refund? That's better than I expected from Flipkart. I had horrible experience from them for two weeks after buying my mobile.

Yes....Sorry for the confusion - At the same time they also issue a complete refund....yet to reflect in the bank
Must attach the screenshot too in the follow-up post.

The Quick refund is only possible I think due to clean - stable and well-lit video, So I like to add use a tripod and phone holder if the phone camera is in use If a family member or friend hold the camera, when the outcome is Sad their hands get moved due to shock of the event and that feels buyer/victim is trying to manipulate the video for cheating.

Last Year iPhone 11 (60-70kish worth back then) SCAM happened at Amazon IN - Unboxing video got famous at YT and a friend holding the camera the entire box goes out-of-frame during the exact desired point.....Didn't follow till the end of his case, but Amazon strongly claimed the buyer swap the mobile and do the cheating.

IdxitrU.png

Last edited:
Bought Samsung active watch 2 from FK
Received the product but the seal was broken.
Called FLIPKART cc, replacement req accepted,
But technician rejected the process and told there is no option for seal broken product, you have to contact Flipkart cc.
Again I called and place the return and replacement process.
Is it approve or reject?
wait for another three days...
20210813_105725.jpg

Bought Samsung active watch 2 from FK
Received the product but the seal was broken.
Called FLIPKART cc, replacement req accepted,
But technician rejected the process and told there is no option for seal broken product, you have to contact Flipkart cc.
Again I called and place the return and replacement process.
Is it approve or reject?
wait for another three days...
View attachment 111511
Always post your grievances on Twitter, tag flipkart handle there.

Flipkart cc is useless, no matter where you complain Twitter/fb it always comes down to the useless good for nothing technicians who can't differentiate between lcd and oled panels and reject replacement.

Flipkart cc is useless, no matter where you complain Twitter/fb it always comes down to the useless good for nothing technicians who can't differentiate between lcd and oled panels and reject replacement.
Blanket statements don't do any good. Better to strengthen your position by utilizing all means available. Any company is more likely to hear you and resolve any issues when the issue has greater reach than when the issue is known to you, ai customer care bots and 1 or 2 human customer care representatives.

Blanket statements don't do any good. Better to strengthen your position by utilizing all means available. Any company is more likely to hear you and resolve any issues when the issue has greater reach than when the issue is known to you, ai customer care bots and 1 or 2 human customer care representatives.
Believe me I tried everything for 10 days and gave up. Each time different cc representative would call but in the end I get visited by the same dumb technician who rejected everytime.

Believe me I tried everything for 10 days and gave up. Each time different cc representative would call but in the end I get visited by the same dumb technician who rejected everytime.
I'm sorry you had to go through this.if you still want to pursue this register the whole incident in consumer care, many times companies get away with this because the customer won't go all the way. It is sad that customer has to do this in the first place, but the companies aren't going to change their behaviour unless some large scale law suits are filed and won against them. India is a great market for shady market practices as people simply won't go the last mile for getting what they are due both because it is tiring and because of slow judicial system.

I'm sorry you had to go through this.if you still want to pursue this register the whole incident in consumer care, many times companies get away with this because the customer won't go all the way. It is sad that customer has to do this in the first place, but the companies aren't going to change their behaviour unless some large scale law suits are filed and won against them. India is a great market for shady market practices as people simply won't go the last mile for getting what they are due both because it is tiring and because of slow judicial system.
It's not worth the hustle for most people like myself, so I had to live with it. Anyway will have to visit service center later for other issues. Indian consumer laws are a joke compared to other countries hence the exploitation of these big companies.

Last edited:
Never waste time on the first line customer service for any e-commerce website. The escalation IDs always work for nearly all issues.

Similar to yours but not the same, I once bought a speaker on Flipkart which was listed as new at 60% of the MRP. I knew it would be an open box and sure enough it was. But with the escalation, I got them to provide a brand-new sealed replacement at the same price.

The process works but you shouldn't waste time on people who are incapable of doing anything. Worst case, raise a complaint with the National Consumer Helpline as it always works.

The return/replacement pipeline on flipkart for electronic items is either broken or designed in such a way that it infuriates you and you end up not returning the product.

Going by the brand I had order these TWS by soundcore. I was really disappointed in the product. The headphones have serious issue of loud echo and no noise cancellation for mics.

I initiated replacement (would have returned if option given). Flipkart scheduled call with technician before initiating replacement. First call couldn't connect properly so I tried to reschedule from the app. This rescheduling is very broken. You'll have to be lucky to have the call rescheduled. After multiple tried I was able to reschedule. This time I was able to talk the guy. I asked my to reset the headset which I followed but before I could tell him the problem is still there, he had disconnected the call. So tried to reschedule again but was unlucky this time. Tried multiple times next day, was successful one time, but was only successful in getting a miss call from flipkart. Some more tries and I was able to talk to a guy after explaining my problem to him again, he said he's forwarding call to senior and disconnected. More rescheduling again, was able to talk to another guy, he started asking stupid questions like battery percentage etc. I then actually made him hear the problem. He understood, put call on hold multiple times but returned to me stating their system is offline and I'll have to reschedule the call back once again. I then gave him mindful. So after 20 minutes, the call lead to nowhere.

This whole process is made to discourage the buyer from returning anything. I'm going to think twice before ordering electronics from the flipkart again.

Last edited:
The return/replacement pipeline on flipkart for electronic items is either broken or designed in such a way that it infuriates you and you end up not returning the product.

Going by the brand I had order these TWS by soundcore. I was really disappointed in the product. The headphones have serious issue of loud echo and no noise cancellation for mics.

I initiated replacement (would have returned if option given). Flipkart scheduled call with technician before initiating replacement. First call couldn't connect properly so I tried to reschedule from the app. This rescheduling is very broken. You'll have to be lucky to have the call rescheduled. After multiple tried I was able to reschedule. This time I was able to talk the guy. I asked my to reset the headset which I followed but before I could tell him the problem is still there, he had disconnected the call. So tried to reschedule again but was unlucky this time. Tried multiple times next day, was successful one time, but was only successful in getting a miss call from flipkart. Some more tries and I was able to talk to a guy after explaining my problem to him again, he said he's forwarding call to senior and disconnected. More rescheduling again, was able to talk to another guy, he started asking stupid questions like battery percentage etc. I then actually made him hear the problem. He understood, put call on hold multiple times but returned to me stating their system is offline and I'll have to reschedule the call back once again. I then gave him mindful. So after 20 minutes, the call lead to nowhere.

This whole process is made to discourage the buyer from returning anything. I'm going to think twice before ordering electronics from the flipkart again.
Sadly it's becoming the norm even for big brand's replacements like Samsung, LG. They have tie up with third party agency just like Flipkart and they send technicians who rejects your replacement all the time except for obvious hardware defects/damages. This is getting really ridiculous, try explaining screen uniformity issue in an OLED to a technician who doesn't know the difference between OLED and LED panels.

Back