• Romain Grosjean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sergio Perez

• Nico Rosberg

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great sporting weekend for me! First United virtually clasp their hands on the 20th title and then GSP shuts up Nick Diaz in convincing fashion. To top it all, my two favourite drivers of all time finish 1st and 2nd in the inaugural race of the year. For this great weekend to be PERFECT, I hope Rafa beats Del Po convincingly today.

Things look ominous with P2 in first practice and P1 in second. Hope this will again turn out to be a happy weekend. :watching:

looks like this weekend is going to be a repeat of the Melbourne Grand Prix for Ice Man.............
And Vettel surely needs some reliability from his car coz with the types of issues they had last week and they way they failed in managing the tires ... this year could be difficult for him...

Luck and rain play spoilsport again.. :meh:

Romain could not even manage Q3 thanks to the rain and Vettel who barely managed to get into Q3, aided by the rain, went on to pole.

massa again seems to time ahead of alonso.... don't think alonso would be liking it.....
least lap of q3 was fun to watch.....

Had office missed out on the qualifying :(

I don't think Sepang is an easy circuit to overtake on. At the moment it seems rain has started hopefully that will help Kimi to some extent. Let's see how many points he can salvage from this race.

Wtf wrong with the pit today. Everyone messing up.
It was rather amusing looking at everyone banging with each other in the pits. At least 3 pairs of cars were involved with 2 near miss and one contact. Then Button's wheel came off after the release from pits. The most amusing was Lewis Hamilton entering the McLaren pits for his tire change. :hilarious:[DOUBLEPOST=1364119151][/DOUBLEPOST]
Frustrating race for Rosberg. He missed podium finish by a hair.
I would say unfair to him as he was not allowed to pass. He was literally grovelling to Ross Brawn. :banghead:

It was rather amusing looking at everyone banging with each other in the pits. At least 3 pairs of cars were involved with 2 near miss and one contact. Then Button's wheel came off after the release from pits. The most amusing was Lewis Hamilton entering the McLaren pits for his tire change. :hilarious:[DOUBLEPOST=1364119151][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would say unfair to him as he was not allowed to pass. He was literally grovelling to Ross Brawn. :banghead:

Yeah, i feel brawn should have let him pass as he indeed was driving faster and pleading too. :joyful:

Back