CPU/Mobo Getting DFI mobos in India officially

What do I do next ? Have been in constant touch with Vinod of TheITDepot for the past 2 days and he has been replying to everyone of my mails. I need guidance from u guys as to how to take it further with him. And anish, do u have a monitor which spells out Freaky as Funky :rofl: :rofl:

Great going Freaky, these two bits of info which Funky posted would be useful if you could forward it on to Vinod :)

First of all, thanks for your interests in DFI.

We're also looking for a partner to distribute and get the market share in India,
attached is our company profile for your reference, kindly provide us yours,
and then we could talk about our business in more details

Best Regards,

Yvonne PAN
Tel: +886-2-26942986 ext. 329
Fax: +886-2-26943221
yvonne.pan@dfi.com.tw

@Eddy, the company profile file has been deleted. So anyone who has d/l the file, pls. upload it to Rapidshare or megaupload.com and send the link to me.

funkymonkey said:
@Freaky, I was referring to this ^^ and yes, my 1-month old LCD is perfectly fine, in fact it doesnt even have a dead pixel :p

Yuor doing an awesome job too Freaky !

Last edited by a moderator:
Freaky said:
@Eddy, the company profile file has been deleted. So anyone who has d/l the file, pls. upload it to Rapidshare or megaupload.com and send the link to me.

Cudnt upload it at TE .. the file size exceeds the allowed limit by 20KB!! So, i haev uploaded it at Rapid Share.. here's the link - DFI Company Profile

Another development. Things are moving ppl. Now all we have to do is to cross fingers and hope all goes well and also provide any help that's needed.

Hi Mahesh,
Thanks for forwarding the contact. We will take it ahead from here.

As far as the PSU goes we have received a mail from Alen Lin, we will review the options internally on Monday and get back to you.
In the mail on DFI there is a mention of attachment of DFI profile, it seemed to be missing if u have same pl fwd the same to us.

In the mean time will get in touch with DFI on Monday and start communication will take it ahead if viable.
Will keep you updated on the possibilities.
Thanks & Regards,
Vinod

Director Sales & Marketing

Tel:+ 91-44-24362680 / 81

Fax : +91-44-52154188

Hand Phone : +91-94444-06588

email : vinod@antecindia.com
And Masky, thx. for the timely link to the company profile.

Yipeee !!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hi Mahesh,
Sorry could not keep you updated.

We are in the 2nd level communication with DFI. There are good chances that we bring in DFI. Principally we have agreed to work with each other.

Thanks for passing on the link.
I am traveling currently, will be back in Chennai on friday, will keep you posted on the developments.
Thanks & Regards,
Vinod

Director Sales & Marketing

Tel:+ 91-44-24362680 / 81

Fax : +91-44-52154188

Hand Phone : +91-94444-06588

email : vinod@antecindia.com

Back