CPU/Mobo Getting DFI mobos in India officially

I just mailed Vinod sir............ Way to go team. DFI rocks! All my future motherboards are gonna be DFI. I hope AMD switches to DDR3 direct..... then that would pack Intel down for ever.

@ Kid, r u planning to get a SLI-DR or the Ultra-D ?

Also, if possible, can any of the admins send a thx. mail to Vinod on behalf of all of TE ?

Not sure Chaos. Vinod wants to know which r the best among DFI products. Once we provide him with the list, shipping will start.

Ok here goes:

DFI LANPARTY NF4 Ultra-D

DFI LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR

DFI LANPARTY NF4 SLI-D

Correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers and happy,

Karan

PS: My next AMD mobo is gonna be DFI!

I mailed Vinod, and got a reply within 10 mins!!! That was fast. :hap2:

Hi Rohan,
The stock will take close to a months time to come in.

We are still working on the price factors.
Will keep you posted on the same soon!! We will have it made available through Channel partners across the Country.

So it would be available in Mumbai also when the stocks arrive.
Thanks & Regards,
Vinod

Director Sales & Marketing

Tel:+ 91-44-24362680 / 81

Fax : +91-44-52154188

Hand Phone : +91-94444-06588

email : vinod@antecindia.com

Hope they're priced reasonably...

Hey Freaky Thats a gr8 news.
Guys in India Rejoice here comes DFI , now bye bye ASUS & MSI welcome DFI.

The Entire NF4 DFI series i.e. Ultra + Sli & DFI Infinity Series for Intel is good.
Also DFI has a Ati Chipset for AMD with crossfire setup comming up its also a good one.

damn went today to get my asus tv fm card frm rma centre...damn there was so much q...all with there mobos wanted to get replaced.......i doubt asus is good 4 buying stuff........had bad xperince earlier wanted msi..but was out of stock so went again with asus......and now heard they hav reduced the price of a8ne...damn....

hope dfi arrives soon......

Most of the mobos were damaged in the mumbai rains and the one which got repaired , out of them 80% were not fixed and just returened to user as it is still having problem. and thats why soo much probvlems with ASUS as of now regarding RMA.

I am having horro times getting simple A8V Dlx replaced.

So,can someone prepare a list of all the MOBOs from DFI that would do well here incl. Intel, AMD 64 939 and 754 ones so that ppl. going for a Sempron 754 could enjoy a DFI.

SunnyBoi said:
he's already got the *ahem* Ultra-D already ;)

Sunny yaar why cant u keep something a secret.
I didnt want to disclose this as i didnt get my Mobo in my Hand yaar.

It was DOA :mad: when it arrived had to sent it back and it woud arrive here this
or next week , just pray that this one works properly.

Guys plz pray for me that my this DFI which is re shipped works properly.

I was damn frustrated that the earlier one was DOA else my rig wud have
been up by now.

Freaky said:
So,can someone prepare a list of all the MOBOs from DFI that would do well here incl. Intel, AMD 64 939 and 754 ones so that ppl. going for a Sempron 754 could enjoy a DFI.

Honestly speaking, the entire line-up is good. Would be a bit hard to choose a few!

A64 Socket 939:

1. LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR - This is identical to the UT nF4 SLI-DR, except it has lot of accessories like: FrontX (front 3.5" bay panel with Firewire, S/PDIF, SATA ports and the 4 diagnostic LEDs), a PC carrying harness :p, tiny bits and pieces like stickers etc.

2. LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR - you could skip this in favour of the above board, since the above comes with a lot more accessories

3. LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-D - This is the same as the UT nF4 SLI-DR , except it doesnt have the additional Sil3114 RAID controller. (People might again opt for the full fledged SLI-DR, so this *could* be given a pass as well)

4. LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D - The board that most of us out here have! A must have!

5. LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-DR - above board with additional Sil3114 RAID controller (i guess you can skip this as well)

6. LANPARTY UT nF3 Ultra-D - This is based on the nF3 Ultra chipset, for those who wanna get a Socket 939 AGP-based setup

7. DFI nF4 DAGF/Infinity - Both are listed separately as budget boards. Honestly speaking, I could not find any difference between these two boards - so i'm guessing they're both the same. They're based on the nF4 vanilla chipset, not the nF4 Ultra. There is an nF4 Ultra Infinity based on the nF4 Ultra chipset - the only difference i could spot between the nF4 vanilla and the nF4 Ultra is lack of SATA 3Gb/sec. If anyone could point out any other differences ? I guess the nF4 vanilla Infinity would further help bring down the cost against the nF4 Ultra Infinity, making it an ideal budget board.

Socket 754:

1. LANPARTY UT nF3 - this is an obvious choice!

2. nF4X Infinity - A PCI-E Socket 754 based board

3. K8M800 INFINITY - IGP based board on the Via K8M800 chipset. Would be good for those on a budget looking for integrated graphics as well.

Nice info there eddy... Will help us a lot.... So as i see the best board to have is LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D... I hope this board can be modded to do SLI...

Back