CPU/Mobo Getting DFI mobos in India officially

zhopudey said:
Isn't he getting the Infinity series? I think it would be closer in price to the A8N-E. The LP is sure to be more expensive.
The infinity boards shud be a very good alternative to A8N-E. It has a much better bios and layout than the asus board. Also has a firewire port which is missing on the a8n-e

hi.. is DFI NF4 SLi-DR coming..? im getiing a new mobo but will wait if its coming :)

will it be delivered to mumbai..? cash payment....

*sorry if asking wrong questns*

thx

Freaky said:
The SLI-DR will most likely be here. Even if it's not, the Crossfire board will surely be here - That's confirmed.
Since he said Lanparty, SLI-DR will guaranted be there cos only that board comes in the Lanparty flavor. The rest are all Lanparty UT. Rest assured it'll be more expensive than a8n sli premium cos of the tonnes of extras the board has.

Ur opinions needed.

Hi Mahesh,
Whatz up ?

http://www.dfi.com.tw/wheretobuy/df...YPE=US&INDEX_TYPE=MB&CATEGORY_TYPE=LP&SITE=US
And the below models are what we are getting in on DFI, wanted your comments on that
1. Lanparty NF4 SLI DR

2. Lanparty UT RDX 200 CF-DR

3. Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra- D

4. NF4X INFINITY

5. NF4 SLI INFINITY
We should have the products in by the 15th of November Max..
Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

Director Sales & Marketing

Tel:+ 91-44-24362680 / 81

Fax : +91-44-52154188

Hand Phone : +91-94444-06588

email : vinod@antecindia.com

Update :

Hi Mahesh,
I am currently traveling,

We are taking part in a event in Kolkatta named the Compass,

I will be back on Tuesday… and will send you approximate pricings by the Thursday.
We could get the NF4 Infinity in the next shipment.
Thanks & Regards,
Vinod

So start rubbing ur hands and hope all u enthusiasts have saved enuf money.

The wait is over and we have more good news.

Hi Mahesh,
How are you doing !!

I have been quite busy traveling and stuff, Not that I did not have the time to key down a mail but

I could not have the price structure planned, so that I could mail them to you,
Ya.. now I am through with it and find attached price list along this mail, over and above the price list I have a special price for

The Tech enclave members, I do not want to flash it in the open, do revert how that can be executed either the price goes to

People who came back to us through you or then if its trouble to you, then need to look at alternate options,
The prices in the list are basic and Tax is additional as applicable in the region.
Thanks & Regards,
Vinod

The price list that he sent was corrupted. Have asked him for another. Will post that tomorrow when he send it to me.

Now, there are a few important things.
1. No one tells abt. the spl. offer outside TE.

2. No one gets the offer unless they go thro' me to prevent any mischief.

3. I'll recommend only well known TE members who r interested in purchasing
a MOBO for the spl. price.

Hope u ppl. will co-operate and understand that the conditions posted above r in the interest of a guy who trusts me and is willing to give this offer coz' I initiated this DFI thing.

Cheers.

vandal said:
I hear that DFI isn't as good as MSI in quality.......Man forget OC'ing....what about dependability??
LOL... DFI is the king of AMD64 motherboards. They are as reliable as a rock. I can vouch for it.

Back