GO + Deal : LCD Monitors 19/20/22/24"

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i discovered drawback of 22"
i cannot play some movies which are in VCD format.
only AVI or DVD runs properly... VCD looks very horrible.

anyway enjoying WS wallpapers... :)

using DVI-D i think we can connect HDMI. am i right ???

^^thats basically because the difference in resolution between the monitor & the vcd is too high which makes the video stretch too much, in turn getting excessively pixelated.

amritsingh87 said:
sorry if this is the wrong place .... but what is the response time of this monitor ... and is it good for gaming ?

Its 5ms. Its good for gaming. There is no ghosting in any game wat so ever.

Chaos said:
^^No it doesnt have composite in.

BTW the 22 inch has way better color than I expected a TN to have. It still has the TN blurriness of text but color is awesome for a TN.

Yep, the colour on the dell 228 is excellent. I did some gradient tests and hardly noticed any dithering (16.2 mil colours vs 16.7 of a CRT). As for the text blurriness, I don't have any, can you elaborate - the text is pin-sharp.

The only downside are the viewing angles - even at a slight angle left or right, the hues vary. Not a deal breaker anyway.

All the monitors for this GO have arrived :) Will be shipping them out tomoro hopefully.

@greenhorn - I cant hold the monitor for long. Shall I ask someone who is waiting to buy it? Will return the money to you once I get it.

Raghu.

Naga claims to have sent the cash, but i still havent recieved it :(

He has only a UTI account , and , er , its a long story.

Please hold on until we get this transfer worked out :(

@Raghu when would you think , Dell E228WFP prices would reduce to about ~12 K ? , That monitor looks good.

nfsnfs said:
@Raghu when would you think , Dell E228WFP prices would reduce to about ~12 K ? , That monitor looks good.

I really doubt if it will touch the 12k range. :( Based on the demand, i would say 15.5k seems to be quite competitive. :hap2:

If i'm not wrong, a 6 month wait would drag it down to 12k.

@Raghu/Cappuccino let me know if a Dell 22" is in there...I will pick it up as soon as possble...need it for a friend urgently :)

jwranade said:
Hi,
can I book for Dell E228WFP - Rs 15500 - 12Kgs today?
jwranade

We'll be re-opening this GO in a week. :clap: If this is ok, you can wire the money to Raghu and block one 22" for ur self.

jwranade said:
Hi,
can you consider me in such cancellation cases? total payment is ready.
jwranade

Cancellation is possible only if you can find an other person to sell this to, like earlier. :(

Supra said:
@Raghu/Cappuccino let me know if a Dell 22" is in there...I will pick it up as soon as possble...need it for a friend urgently :)

Sorry dude. We had actually ordered one 22" extra, which got sold the next day itself. Else we don't stock these :)

Raghu - Want to stock 22"s at ur place ? :eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back