Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Don't mind me asking, but why would anyone buy an RX580 8GB today? For 20K?
What else you got if you are looking for a new GPU? Used GPUs for cheaper are surely an alternative.
Years of conditioning has made me prefer the RX 580/570/480/470 since it can later be used in a hackintosh, but then I have to remind myself that Apple Silicon has pretty much obsoleted the concept of a hackintosh.

The alternatives for graphics cards available on emi for 20k and under are the RX 550, 6400, 6500XT and GTX 1050 Ti, 1650 — and none of them have more than 4GB of memory.

Though the 2060 6GB for 25k is a probably significantly better card and deal.

What would you suggest for 1080p non-first-person-shooter gaming?
Try to grab RX 6600 for 29k, a great deal at that price.

Yeah, when you have waited for this long just wait a little bit longer. Prices are not going to go up. GPU mining is dead horse now.

Just hang in there a bit more (2 saal intizaar kiya hai) Just a bit more...

FI-pGp_akAUnY6g

hey guys need a quick opinion ! I want to upgrade to an rtx 2060 super or higher by selling off my gigabyte gtx 1660ti oc edition, how much can i expect to get out of the 1660ti and how much should i be willing to pay for an rtx 2060 super ?
thanks for the replies

6800xt msrp like 650 usdollar so it's like 52k india price....70k is too costly ...price should below 50k for used card

Don't compare with price of US....it is never exact multiple of usd exchange rate....u should know it.
i know usd pricing depends on dollar/rupee index but even if we take rough multiple of usd + 18 percent tax in india for new product...for used there will be no tax........so any used gpu should sell at that rough multiple price of usd or below that.

Customs is charged on both new and used items, when imported by by mail/courier. The cost of the shipping is also included in the calculation. So for a $50 used GPU that was shipped to India for $25, customs is calculated on $75. The rate differs, it's been as low as 42% in recent months and as high as 60%. You can appeal the charges but you need to visit the customs office in person where it was calculated and provide a convincing argument.

I was given this option when I tried to import 10 used HP motherboards at under $20 each but it was a cruel joke that I need to travel to Mumbai within 30 days of notice during the lockdown to have the customs fees calculated since the eBay seller did not include an invoice. I ended up losing that shipment.

If shipping through DHL or Fedex, they have their own standard customs clearance charges which is fixed so it's not unheard of being charged 90% for everything on top of what you've spent on the item and shipping.

Back