Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

A Gigabyte rep confirmed that they are lowering* the prices of Nvidia 3000 series card. <3 Correction soon
  1. 3070 GAMING OC - 62.2 INR
  2. 3070Ti GAMING OC - 68.5 INR
  3. 3060Ti Eagle Non-OC - 45.7K INR
  4. 3060Ti Gaming OC - 51K INR
I'll say this is still too expensive. At least when compared to cards like 6600xt. At 1440p the fps gains averages around 20-25 fps for 3070 over 6600xt. Price difference is still around 26k.

A Gigabyte rep confirmed that they are lowering* the prices of Nvidia 3000 series card. <3 Correction soon
  1. 3070 GAMING OC - 62.2K INR
  2. 3070Ti GAMING OC - 68.5K INR
  3. 3060Ti Eagle Non-OC - 45.7K INR
  4. 3060Ti Gaming OC - 51K INR
They need to be remained about this:
1656590679584.png

They are going to remind about 15% YoY inflation.
They cant when every other product from gigabyte is at 15% deflation since 2020.
Then I am buying the 3060Ti Eagle from them, it is the nearest to an FE card that anyone can get.
That was in Dec 2020 when they decided to sell the GPU at right price for few days before selling all the stock to miners. All the price reduction now is just off the inflated price and not worth buying.

Where will I be able to purchase these cards at these prices and when?
On the below stores website and these cards shoudl be available for the same price offline but I don't think these retailers will budge.

1656607026273.png

The stock is dry. I found only only 2-3 units of 3060 for 36K and 3060Ti's below 43K are non-existent.

On the below stores website and these cards shoudl be available for the same price offline but I don't think these retailers will budge.

View attachment 138077

The stock is dry. I found only only 2-3 units of 3060 for 36K and 3060Ti's below 43K are non-existent.
So this is what one store owner in SP Road Bangalore told me. He said that due to Crypto, a lot of stock has been piled and he did not do so, and since was held on to with the knowledge of the AIB, they are not offering price protection anymore. Now they are slowly clearing the stock so as to recuperate for the losses (huge one) and until that stock is not cleared, new one with the new price will not hit us. He said that this may take anywhere from a month or so because his reasoning was -

1. Intel will come up with GPU's which initially will be a bit expensive but as they get more vendors to sell their GPU, the prices will come down.
2. Next gen GPU are around the corner, which will hit us in the coming 4 to 5 months.

He also asked to wait for a month or two.

So this is what one store owner in SP Road Bangalore told me. He said that due to Crypto, a lot of stock has been piled and he did not do so, and since was held on to with the knowledge of the AIB, they are not offering price protection anymore. Now they are slowly clearing the stock so as to recuperate for the losses (huge one) and until that stock is not cleared, new one with the new price will not hit us. He said that this may take anywhere from a month or so because his reasoning was -

1. Intel will come up with GPU's which initially will be a bit expensive but as they get more vendors to sell their GPU, the prices will come down.
2. Next gen GPU are around the corner, which will hit us in the coming 4 to 5 months.

He also asked to wait for a month or two.
Yeah....prices will definitely get cut down sometime in August or September i guess quite a lot i guess. We should be able to see real price of 29-30k for 3060 or below for new gpu and way less for used. Same i'm guessing for others also.

Asus tuf 3080 12gb 67500rs in mdcomputers with this coupon kqa8a0xg. I'm so close to buying but deciding if it's worth it or wait for new gen
I agree, not worth spending so much with the launch of next gen so close especially if you are spending 60k plus since that range of GPUs will launch first.

Back