Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Nah, the retailers don't buy in bulk so they'll be fine selling at minimum margins if market crashes. The distributors are the ones who'll take a big hit if they're really hoarding stock.

Actually the private retailers are buying in bulk which is why so many of them are selling even in fb groups every now and then. They are also hoarding them. But we don't know what kind of deal they and the distris make to get them.
I cannot imagine what will happen if the market crashes. It's too unpredictable so I'll reserve my statement for another day.

I'm no economist but from what I can see the only way they can control the market prices is if they constantly buy out every new stock from the manufacturers reserved for India and hoard them and then sell these to smaller dealers. I don't know if they will consider this method feasible.
If such a situation arises where the distris like Rptech and Acro etc control the market, it may be a good time for another distri to rise. I wonder if anyone will be up for it.
we can open TE distri and get EVGA onboard :p
our distri /retailers themselves might be mining convert upar ka kamai into crypto by declaring some gpu were damaged and use them for mining showing them as loss and hide there upar ka kamai

Didn't Prime used to import and sell EVGA products many years ago? Anyone remember?
Also for distribution, technical RMA will be a pain in the ass!
Btw effect of chip shortage on CPUs is official. R5 3600 new now going for 18-19k. Incredible situation to be in lol.

Last edited:
Didn't Prime used to import and sell EVGA products many years ago? Anyone remember?
Btw effect of chip shortage on CPUs is official. R5 3600 new now going for 18-19k. Incredible situation to be in lol.
Seems like the shortage is now moving from GPUs to CPUs. Wait until retailers now start scalping on CPUs as well. Ryzen 5 1600 for 30K

Ya TSMC be like "if these companies and their distributors can milk the situation why the hell shouldn't I join the game!"
If demand still exceeds supply I don't think it will ever go down. The situation just got worse for PC gamers the most. Hope the US and China's chip manufacturing budget get to work asap.

I hope the down trend continues, I'm selling my 3070 to a miner :tearsofjoy:
Dont sell below 3lacs. Loot all his mining amount.. make him beg borrow steal!
Looks like prices will never go down, this news was apparently confirmed by Chinese media yesterday.

Someone tag/tweet Modi and Randev.. They can make made in India revolution and launch own RTX editions for dirt cheap rates..
Tell them Indian youngsters gaming leisure is at stake, they are depressed, in virtual coma and feel lonely! ;)

Dont sell below 3lacs. Loot all his mining amount.. make him beg borrow steal!

Someone tag/tweet Modi and Randev.. They can make made in India revolution and launch own RTX editions for dirt cheap rates..
Tell them Indian youngsters gaming leisure is at stake, they are depressed, in virtual coma and feel lonely! ;)
I doubt they'll care until video games are made in India too
Screenshot_20210625-221103__01.jpg

Here's a conspiracy theory:

Let's ban video games so we can buy up more GPUs and pile up more unaccountable crypto through our secret mining facility so when we're eventually voted out of power, it wouldn't matter if our assets are seized. We'd still be rich.

BTW called up the shop mentioned in the bill Quoted 78k For 3060ti 12 GB, MSI Rtx 2060 6 gb for 52K Incl of gst.
Does it seem like a good price, or do I wait even some more. Bcoz I need to buy a graphics card
And the card I am looking (RTX 4000) Is overpriced in Amazon and not available anywhere else.
Its a bit high price. 3060Ti was under 60k. Prices should be lower if you buy the system from him. Or are you just looking for GPU upgrade only.

I think it was Tirupati/Overclockerzone.

If any of you ever go out please ask your local retailers about monitor prices. Seems like they too have increased. I wonder if they also blame it on chip shortages. :|
I'm looking for a 24" 144hz monitor and was eyeing the MSI 241. Amazon price has gone up to 21k and private sellers quoting me 16-17k. Other models from competing brands cost 19-20k. I don't want to pay for features which I don't need.

what is this ?

COD is available, so have ordered it. part number matches though :rolleyes:
This is most likely a scam, since the rest of the information listed on the site does not match with what an RTX Titan is supposed to have. It's listed as 4 GB GDDR5, though the RTX Titan is supposed to come with 24 GB GDDR6.
For reference, a GTX 1050 Ti has 4GB GDDR5.

COD will not help you when you can't open the package before paying the money.

Edit- Just correcting some errors

Back