Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

You could have gone ahead with it just for fun. Force the courier to open the package in front of you before paying up. I wonder what would they have sent, a Titanfall poster, or a Titan watch maybe, or a Titanic lego.... Running out of imaginations

You can't, they will refuse to open it without payment. Plus it's not the delivery person's responsibility, and once the pahar is received and payment made, no way you're getting the money back (at least right then and there).
Achha, didn't know that. Never ordered anything in CoD so no clue. But if that's the case, then I'm not sure about the benefit of CoD, if any!

I know, but the situation is making me take the risk just in case if its pricing error ?
Have cancelled the order.
Even if it's just a pricing error, it's a 4gb ddr5 card, so it's mostly the 1050ti (f you get lucky). Your refund might even be denied because the product delivered matches the description, just not the picture. Definitely cancel it, there's no way you're ending up with a titan card here

Hmm, when I looked up the MSI Gaming trio I found similar images, looks like the background was different tho, my bad. Have texted the guy asking if he'll do face to face deal. Let's see what happens
Thinking of taking my bike and going to MP, anyone wants to join ?

Purely an opinion

These retailers and distributors trying to hold on to exorbitant prices by creating artificial scarcity. They have tasted the blood, consumers are willing to buy at any price, they will try to hold on to such prices as long as possible, even with stock/supply levels increasing.

Tinfoil hat time- I think these smaller shops are starting to feel the pinch of increasing backlog inventory and demand levelling off. Hence they are getting youtubers to get some advertisement coverage. I am 99% sure this was a sponsored video(no mention of it being sponsored or not in the video). Still trying to portray high demand and create fomo for their stock in store.

Purely an opinion

These retailers and distributors trying to hold on to exorbitant prices by creating artificial scarcity. They have tasted the blood, consumers are willing to buy at any price, they will try to hold on to such prices as long as possible, even with stock/supply levels increasing.

Tinfoil hat time- I think these smaller shops are starting to feel the pinch of increasing backlog inventory and demand levelling off. Hence they are getting youtubers to get some advertisement coverage. I am 99% sure this was a sponsored video(no mention of it being sponsored or not in the video). Still trying to portray high demand and create fomo for their stock in store.
It's the fact, I've been saying it for many times now.
But they're in the safe because even if they reduce the price by another 10k miners would grab it all. Few months back mining was very much profitable so there was so much demand from miners but now not so much so you can see the prices coming down. As long as it stays like this prices will steadily come down as the demand from miners will fall off because of very long ROI and eventually the retailers/ distributors have to reduce the prices.

The website mentioned in the ‘advertisement’ video- product support link leads to terms and condition page and the customer support link leads to Error 404 page. :p

Back