Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Panic selling, thats what gamers deserve after going through really rough phase

Correcting my expectation to 10k now for 2060 :cigar:
Nahi aayegi itna neechey but Yes, I am expecting panic sale. Especially the 2080Ti selling here for 70k or 80k will soon start selling for 40k or 45k. Hoping that the price of Radeon 6000 also comes down.
Some dreamer here selling his 2080ti for 85k..
I feel for that seller, everyday bumping his thread, hoping to buy a seller for that GPU at that inflated price. I wouldn't rather buy a RTX 3080 LHR at that price.
Because these guys were stealing electricity so Government send a loud message to everyone.

Last edited:
Nahi aayegi itna neechey but Yes, I am expecting panic sale. Especially the 2080Ti selling here for 70k or 80k will soon start selling for 40k or 45k. Hoping that the price of Radeon 6000 also comes down.

I feel for that seller, everyday bumping his thread, hoping to buy a seller for that GPU at that inflated price. I wouldn't rather buy a RTX 3080 LHR at that price.
15k is realistic but you never know if we see 4~5 unsold 2060 listed at 15k then someone might go around 12~13k

2080Ti at that rate, Pass. Though I do check that thread occasionally just to see current pricing :D

15k is realistic but you never know if we see 4~5 unsold 2060 listed at 15k then someone might go around 12~13k
Bro, I will be very surprised if someone puts up a 2060 for less than 20K. People will buy it even at 25K considering how one was sold for 30K without any trouble recently.
Maybe this will change in a few weeks, but I don't know how drastic it'll be

Bro, I will be very surprised if someone puts up a 2060 for less than 20K. People will buy it even at 25K considering how one was sold for 30K without any trouble recently.
Maybe this will change in a few weeks, but I don't know how drastic it'll be
I am talking when miners put there cards on sale on forums/FB/Reddit. Ofc this is the period when demand is negligible VS supply we saw this in 2017 and this is very much possible next year

I am talking when miners put there cards on sale on forums/FB/Reddit. Ofc this is the period when demand is negligible VS supply we saw this in 2017 and this is very much possible next year
It may be possible within next 6 months too. Because if you can't mine Ethereum, what good will hoarding on to GPU will do.

It may be possible within next 6 months too. Because if you can't mine Ethereum, what good will hoarding on to GPU will do.
People who already got there ROI and are running in profit, these are the miners that will sell there GPU's at low rate specially small miners with 5~6 GPU's
we should mark down commision khors as well ,now we will have to deal with middleman's . they will pop up left right and center
eventually they will vanish when demand goes down, I've dealed with such people and made them reduce there price to my liking, else I wont buy as we've already waited enough I don't mind waited couple of months for a better deal

Hold tight guys!!!
Crypto crash coming. Those dreaming of selling for 60 to 90k will have to sell for 1/3rd of the asking price. Mining wont be profitable either.

Back