Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

I looked into importing hardware from the middle east and what I found was the worst pricing on the planet, with no valid warranty.

That said, you do get some rare novelty parts that are impossible to find in India, like Thin-ITX motherboards, vanity key caps, and cable mod branded kits.
Aren't consoles cheap there? Many friends I know all import their consoles form the middle East mainly Dubai. So how are PC components priced higher there?
Also what of going to China and buying up all the used gpus and then shipping them to India. Won't profits be viable the trip? :D
But seriously though if there is a way to source them via Myanmar side I might be able to give it a try. I've got contacts there. I'd like to know the legalities first though.

Okay so something personal and a bit OT,
after assembling my PC I gave it to a friend for all the OS and software and games installation (I don't have internet) and he just told me the display doesn't turn on. I can't go right now to check but it's scaring the shit out of me. The meme about "the scariest thing after assembling a PC is not booting up" happened for real. If one of the components was DoA then rip. Hope its not the used parts without warranty because that really will FML. It's a Ryzen non-IGP processor but I have the graphics card (1650S) installed.
What do you guys think? Any theories?
The motherboard and GPU are new. The RAM works, the leds turned on when I tried last time. The CPU worked before being shipped to me. The PSU should work too. What else could I have missed? I admit it's the first PC I build in 3-4 years so I'm not sure of my skills now. Using only laptops in the last few years.
I've assembled a lot of PC's over the years and this happened maybe once or twice. But damn is it super frustrating when it happens.
all-your-pc-part-arrived-and-you-finished-to-build-67042349~2.png
Fixed it lads. Friend connected the cables to the wrong ports lol.

Last edited:
Okay so something personal and a bit OT, after assembling my PC I gave it to a friend for all the OS and software and games installation (I don't have internet) and he just told me the display doesn't turn on. I can't go right now to check but it's scaring the shit out of me. The meme about "the scariest thing after assembling a PC is not booting up" happened for real. If one of the components was DoA then rip. Hope its not the used parts without warranty because that really will FML. It's a Ryzen non-IGP processor but I have the graphics card (1650S) installed.
What do you guys think? Any theories?
The motherboard and GPU are new. The RAM works, the leds turned on when I tried last time. The CPU worked before being shipped to me. The PSU should work too. What else could I have missed? I admit it's the first PC I build in 3-4 years so I'm not sure of my skills now. Using only laptops in the last few years.
I've assembled a lot of PC's over the years and this happened maybe once or twice. But damn is it super frustrating when it happens.
View attachment 109405
Post in the proper thread with full PC specifications and whatever you have tried with their results. Pics if possible

where to buy this in USA ? I see ebay is flooded with these cards at $700 range. so the sellers must be buying it cheaper from else where. WHERE ?? any clues> if we can find the source, we can do a GO
I';m hearing about GOs since months now but none is able to start one. Nothing concrete yet. By the time we have a Go here it shouldnt happen then prices already fall down here to near msrps...

I';m hearing about GOs since months now but none is able to start one. Nothing concrete yet. By the time we have a Go here it shouldnt happen then prices already fall down here to near msrps...
we can see that the LHR models pricing have started falling. best thing this companies are giving are the hint via youtubers (e.g. HydraFlick) where the gpu are been sold way less for from the original market place. we just need to wait more that's all.

Damn, LHR card for such a low price. Its cheaper than a 3060.
Yes. Expect this model to come down more in pricing. Should be around 50K, just a matter of time.
There will be price drop next week in all 3000
Around 20 to 30k or percent don't know exactly.
Confirmed with 2 distributors. (Rashi and acro) price drop for lhr cards only
Chetansha was right all along
Hold off for a few weeks - everything will come down to msrp. Chinese mining farms are shut and their demand has gone to zero.

All GPU stock will now be dumped in the channel everywhere causing a price crash.
Add EIP1559 (London hard fork) on 4th August to the mix and we have confirmed panic sellers haha

Yes. Expect this model to come down more in pricing. Should be around 50K, just a matter of time.

Chetansha was right all along

Add EIP1559 (London hard fork) on 4th August to the mix and we have confirmed panic sellers haha
Panic selling, thats what gamers deserve after going through really rough phase
No comments :D I'll wait and watch and grab a second hand 2060 @15k ;)
Correcting my expectation to 10k now for 2060 :cigar:

Back