Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

RTX 3070 for 80K - MSI Gaming Trio. Good that slowly and steadily the prices will be coming down.
Someone shared this in another thread. Zotac 3070Ti for 82k. More value than that 3070.

PS: OMG I MISS NEHRU PLACE!! It's my little heaven on Earth. How I wish I could go there again.

Someone shared this in another thread. Zotac 3070Ti for 82k. More value than that 3070.

PS: OMG I MISS NEHRU PLACE!! It's my little heaven on Earth. How I wish I could go there again.
Is that a legit store? How reliable are they? Any reviews?

Would rather get the MSI 3070 than this one, this zotac gets hot and the memory temps get very hot under 21c ambient, i can't even imagine for Indian climate. If someone really wants the 3070ti get the inno3d 3x for extra few thousand that's way better Or just undervolt it lowering the power draw and it'll do okay.

The seller's account name, CacheMe, sounds familiar – is that known retailer? I'm trying to remember if this was a miner offloading cards from OLX. 35/39 of their seller ratings is in the last 7 days, Google shows they've also sold 3080's and 3060's... and a pulse oximeter, haha.

Edit: in-stock quantity went up from 5 to 20.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 10.31.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 10.31.28 AM.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
My "hot take" LHR cards will definitely come back or well be available at lower prices sooner rather than later. Will take a few months for our heads to wrap around the actual value of things since any card found at 10-20% lower than what the majority are quoting seems like a good deal even though it could still be close to double of what the original retail price was meant to be.

Back