Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

I don't remember, but must have been some time last year clicking on the "Notify me when available" type buttons. It does seem like they are sending out these mails per chronological order.
I did the same last year for 3060ti/3070/3080 but so far nothing. Lucky you, happy gaming.

Are the founders edition (FE) cards are bad in terms of heat management compared to ones from Asus or MSI? Do miners hate them so they are easily available for gamers.?

That it is and whatever happened to the stock from last 3070 sale which did not go through. I'll bet they're already sold magically.
It was a plain fluke sale, the stock was obviously sold backdoors to references and to those who had contacts.

Last edited:
Prices are falling
Even in this hefty margins for reseller / retailers.
Screenshot_20210808-091641_Opera.jpg

And now we have 3070ti battle axe for sale.
Iska ek jata nahi ki dusra ajata hai... Kahase late hai ye maal aur kahase aate hai aise log! Aur kyu ate hai aise log :D

His existing stuff doesn't sell yet he keeps putting another for sale..From where does such stuff comes from & from where do such people arise is the question! And why do even such people come in first place..:D

I'm afraid he might even has some factory stolen base model of 4060 which is still under pre-production stage :p:p which he might soon sell here for 5lacs at least!
1628426683056.png

I bought a Parle-G for 10 bucks but the shopkeeper billed it for 15bucks hence re-selling it for 20 bucks! :banghead:

Last edited:
Reason for sale: Financial problem of a friend.
"If a person has a financial problem then that item/ graphic card is sold as a distress price 10-15% off the market or billing price but sometimes people are trying to sell it at 10-15% profit. What kind of reasoning is this?

Reason for sale: Financial problem of a friend.
"If a person has a financial problem then that item/ graphic card is sold as a distress price 10-15% off the market or billing price but sometimes people are trying to sell it at 10-15% profit. What kind of reasoning is this?
Everyone knows that guy is a reseller at this point and all the reasons mentioned are stupid.

It was a plain fluke sale, the stock was obviously sold backdoors to references and to those who had contacts.
Completely agree as in my friends circle circle few managed to grab gpus via direct contact with rashi. They have some great contacts with upper people in the market but they arent willing to help for obvious reasons.

Iska ek jata nahi ki dusra ajata hai... Kahase late hai ye maal aur kahase aate hai aise log! Aur kyu ate hai aise log :D

His existing stuff doesn't sell yet he keeps putting another for sale..From where does such stuff comes from & from where do such people arise is the question! And why do even such people come in first place..:D

I'm afraid he might even has some factory stolen base model of 4060 which is still under pre-production stage :p:p which he might soon sell here for 5lacs at least!
View attachment 111140

I bought a Parle-G for 10 bucks but the shopkeeper billed it for 15bucks hence re-selling it for 20 bucks! :banghead:
Every week I check in on the forum to see if his moronically priced GPU actually sold or not. 62K + 18K not in official record, lol what a load of crap, why would any customer do this?

Which is better otpion
3060 or 6600 xt ?
3060 hands down mate. You get all the additional goodness of Nvidia's technology such as DLSS, Nvenc etc. which are way more useful for future.
6600XT is just a relaunched 5700XT with poor ray tracing support and is within 3% margin of a 3060 in rasterization.

Back