Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

skip the current gen and may be wait for next gen is what I think is best. else paying 2X is only the option. nothing else can be done here :banghead:
I guess by end of 2022, prices should come down but I am not expecting by a whole lot. Big Distributers will not lower the prices so that they can squeeze as much profit as they can. Then the other thing is that there is no way or mechanism to control it, excuse will be COVID/Chip Shortage etc etc.

I got the T400 as I needed only display out capabilities, but didn't need 4 outs.
It does the job perfectly. The long term usage outlook of the card is good as it supports 5k60 outs on each of the three mini DP1.4a ports.
Three mini DP to DP adaptors are included in the retail box that I got.

It also has nvenc encoder and decoder so HTPC usage will also be good.
Finally, gamers cannot remain without trying games.
It can run Diablo 3 1440p @ ~40 fps. I am quite sure it can do an easy 1080p60 on many titles.

Super-Bonus: price dropped after I purchased it.
I was considering the T400 or T600. How much did you get the T400 for ? Its now 6k. My use case will be similar with some Photoshop and video editing every now and then.

Just check if it's OEM or AIB, with AIB you will get mdp to dp connectors, for OEM you will have to buy them
I enquired about the T600 and they confirmed that it comes with the connectors.
Also if anyone is interested, they mentioned that the T1000 is likely to come back in stock next week (its listed at the cheapest price).

IMG_20211231_211058.jpg

Indian miners will definitely go for it. Wait for some time
And why do you think so? Do you even know what makes a card good for mining?
FYI it's not just the VRAM amount. Also the more the VRAM, the better it's for mining is not true. You just need to have enough VRAM to hold the DAG file in it, anything more is not really beneficial at all.

And why do you think so? Do you even know what makes a card good for mining?
FYI it's not just the VRAM amount. Also the more the VRAM, the better it's for mining is not true. You just need to have enough VRAM to hold the DAG file in it, anything more is not really beneficial at all.
if you dont believe me, just check the FB posts or on OLX - some miner are selling their mining combos and ppl lining up for it - even you will see the requirement of GPUs.

Additionally- 2060 will be HHR as its earlier release was HHR only (unless Nvidia pushes for LHR - which I dont see happening). https://www.pcgamer.com/nvidia-rtx-2060-12gb-cryptocurrency-mining-hash-rate/

Miners are in the market to make profits if they get HHR card easily available than 30 series couterpart without having them to pay the extra money - they will happily buy it.

Back