Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

I have a couple of friends who work at Nvidia, they have some points redemption system in place on their products for their employees.
Guess what ? the GPUs are either overpriced or out of stock for them as well.
One of them recently jumped ship to AMD where they apparently have a 15% employee discount in place, will post here when I get to know of the prices.

.AnySolar systems have a year round efficiency of just 18% today. So one has to really over design the capacity for crypto
My cousin don't even have a electricity ron connection.he is mad about solar systems.have around 15kv solar panels and 10 batteries tall tubular 150 ampere ones.how does he manages?he also have solar water heater.every thing runs on solar system fridge,TV ,washing machine etc.
Here is simple way how can you get maximum solar power.Install above 10kv around 12kv mono panels.mtp device it will squeeze 30%more power from panels.mono panels will work in cloudy weathers also.Buy a 5kv inverter and 10 batteries make 120 volt DC in series.inverter here is main thing.it should be really good.you will need 5kv for inverter charging and rest for routine work during day.if panels are producing less volts then inverter will take electricity from grid now here is big part.inverter will throw load on grid but not all load.it will take power from grid and power from solar panels both.now inverter will combine both solar and grid and make it a single output.if panels are producing 4kv and your load is 5 kv inverter will take onlyv1kv from grid and 4kv from solar panels and give output of 5kv.if inverter is not good and panel have low output then it will start discharging batteries and if connected to grid then it will divert all load on grid and take electricity from grid to charge batteries too apart from whats panel are providing.you can see difference here on one inverter you consuming 6kv.one kilo watt to charge batteries and 5kv you daily need.on a good inverter it will take only 1kv from grid and rest from panels.this way batteries also doesn't get discharged and energy is stored for night also.you have to tweak some settings at what time inverter shifts totally on batteries and cuts of grid totally.There are lots of settings in good inverter you can set what percentage a inverter should take from grid and what percent from batteries at night.if you sets 10% from grid and 90% from batteries then inverter will take 500 watt from grid and 4.5 kv from batteries.Now tell me how is this only 18% efficiency ?.it should be around 80% with proper settings and you change settings according to your needs from your mobile trough inverter app.
Regards
He says 5kva for 60% of his system.
How does it change my statement?
Understand what I am saying
He is using 5kv inverter and 5kv solar panels.This will not work in crypto mining if one wants to run totally on solar then you have to double the capacity of panels maybe 1,2 kv more.During day you will need 5kv for your system and 6,7 kv to charge batteries.If someone is using solar power and charging batteries on grid then it's useless.you will not get 12 hours of sunlught throughout year.mostly you will get is 8,9 hours,charging will start 15,20 minutes after sunrise and will stop at sunset.thats why 2kv extra panels.10 tall tubular 150amp batteries can run a 5kv system trough whole night and next morning you will need 7kv panels just to charge fully depleted batteries before sun sets and 5kv to run your mining system through day.5kv plus 5kv panel will just not work in mining.If you need 24x7 free solar power this is only way to do it.its expensive 10 batteries will cost lots of money and they have 5 year warranty but if you are charging and depleting them daily then they will not last 5 years and you can have new batteries after 4 years under warranty.so battery life will be 8 years.solar panels have 25 years warranty with 1% degradation every year.

Last edited:
My cousin don't even have a electricity ron connection.he is mad about solar systems.have around 15kv solar panels and 10 batteries tall tubular 150 ampere ones.how does he manages?he also have solar water heater.every thing runs on solar system fridge,TV ,washing machine etc.
Here is simple way how can you get maximum solar power.Install above 10kv around 12kv mono panels.mtp device it will squeeze 30%more power from panels.mono panels will work in cloudy weathers also.Buy a 5kv inverter and 10 batteries make 120 volt DC in series.inverter here is main thing.it should be really good.you will need 5kv for inverter charging and rest for routine work during day.if panels are producing less volts then inverter will take electricity from grid now here is big part.inverter will throw load on grid but not all load.it will take power from grid and power from solar panels both.now inverter will combine both solar and grid and make it a single output.if panels are producing 4kv and your load is 5 kv inverter will take onlyv1kv from grid and 4kv from solar panels and give output of 5kv.if inverter is not good and panel have low output then it will start discharging batteries and if connected to grid then it will divert all load on grid and take electricity from grid to charge batteries too apart from whats panel are providing.you can see difference here on one inverter you consuming 6kv.one kilo watt to charge batteries and 5kv you daily need.on a good inverter it will take only 1kv from grid and rest from panels.this way batteries also doesn't get discharged and energy is stored for night also.you have to tweak some settings at what time inverter shifts totally on batteries and cuts of grid totally.There are lots of settings in good inverter you can set what percentage a inverter should take from grid and what percent from batteries at night.if you sets 10% from grid and 90% from batteries then inverter will take 500 watt from grid and 4.5 kv from batteries.Now tell me how is this only 18% efficiency ?.it should be around 80% with proper settings and you change settings according to your needs from your mobile trough inverter app.
Regards

He is using 5kv inverter and 5kv solar panels.This will not work in crypto mining if one wants to run totally on solar then you have to double the capacity of panels maybe 1,2 kv more.During day you will need 5kv for your system and 6,7 kv to charge batteries.If someone is using solar power and charging batteries on grid then it's useless.you will not get 12 hours of sunlught throughout year.mostly you will get is 8,9 hours,charging will start 15,20 minutes after sunrise and will stop at sunset.thats why 2kv extra panels.10 tall tubular 150amp batteries can run a 5kv system trough whole night and next morning you will need 7kv panels just to charge fully depleted batteries before sun sets and 5kv to run your mining system through day.5kv plus 5kv panel will just not work in mining.If you need 24x7 free solar power this is only way to do it.its expensive 10 batteries will cost lots of money and they have 5 year warranty but if you are charging and depleting them daily then they will not last 5 years and you can have new batteries after 4 years under warranty.so battery life will be 8 years.solar panels have 25 years warranty with 1% degradation every year.
Google how many units of electricity 100kva solar plant gives in a year and you will know what I am taking about. You have just 18kva left to be used 24/7 . If you are using batteries your bottom line is further reduced by another 20% of this 18% i.e. 14.4kva . Of a 100kva plant .

Google how many units of electricity 100kva solar plant gives in a year and you will know what I am taking about. You have just 18kva left to be used 24/7 . If you are using batteries your bottom line is further reduced by another 20% of this 18% i.e. 14.4kva . Of a 100kva plant .
If a panel states that it produces say 250W of energy, then it does do that. This 18% efficiency is the efficiency of the solar panels. But it's not 18% of the said 250W value. That value is the 18% efficiency that you are talking about. So basically, the power of solar radiation falling on the panel is 1250 W, but at 20% efficiency, it is only able to provide 250 W output. This is what they mean, when they say efficiency of solar panels is low and not what you are saying that after installing 100KW capacity, one will only get 18KW of power. Don't believe me, you can check reviews of panels online producing their rated power in full sunlight.

Edit - If what you are saying is this -
100kW x 5 hrs of sunlight =500kW / 24hrs = 20.8 kW usable energy per hour then don't use the word efficiency.

Brother, NVIDIA had invested 400 to 500 millions dollars for just Crypto and that is how they are reaping the benefits now. They care about money and not who is buying the GPI (be it gamers or miner). The more it sells, the more they will make in profits.

Brother, NVIDIA had invested 400 to 500 millions dollars for just Crypto and that is how they are reaping the benefits now. They care about money and not who is buying the GPI (be it gamers or miner). The more it sells, the more they will make in profits.
Which makes total business sense but stop pretending you care about gamers but Nvidia/Amd both know when crypto goes down gamers are there main customers so have to pretend they care.

Back