Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Very good comedious thought[emoji16][emoji1787]
Thank you thank you. Also 3080 12gb rumoured to launch tomorrow.
If it has fe then people line up to rptech just to sell the card at higher price to others.
Who is paying 1.7 for 3080 FE dude and where in India?
Here in Delhi it is not even selling for 1.4 leave aside 1.7 lol.
Yeha i offered the delhi guy MSRP and he just laughed.
In chandigarh one guy has put up 3080 for 1.7 and other 1.4

Based on the fact that these ads are live from months and the cards are marked as sealed i see that these people do not understand the fact that they could have earned a hefty sum till now by mining with card. They just learned 3 words- hhr, mining and fe.

Last edited:
Some people just think that it will get sold for whatever price they want. So they just check olx for prices and just put whatever price they think is right according to them even though it won't sell for that price. Have now seen on whatsapp group it is going for 1.3lac also.....1660s/ti which were ridiculously high for new and used both are also down....used can be had for 35k...you haggle and get it lowered more......someone on discord said that prices of new are down to 38k, but don't know where.
All in all prices are lowering just need to wait out.

Another rofl moment..

1641907609366.png

22.5k! Ignore the rocket gpu image though..

there is still a lot of demand from miners, but now they realised that buying at any price is not good. So, they are also looking for lower prices but our Retailers/Distributors turned scalpers will milk until the cow dies! So, we can look at seconds market instead of new...

I signed up for the evga lottery in 2020. Just got a mail saying i could purchase an rtx off their site for mrp with the hidden link. Sadly I'm no longer in the US so have to let it go! But maybe availability is improving
Something similar happen to me in India :bawling:
3080 embargo lifed ...
1641912113486.png

Most silient release ever :p

Last edited:
was checking few pictures in miners forums, there are literally hundreds of cards and no shortage! they are just selling at rediculus prices since there are a lot of new noobs that want to get in now at any price!
I have been saying this for long now. We see so many videos on YouTube where they are showing prices of GPU are increasing due to shortage but there is none actually. Its hoarding and appreciating the prices. Spreading false news that there is shortage, I am sure that TSMC/AMD and NVIDIA do not have a seperate fab for GPU especially to be sold to miners.

I have been saying this for long now. We see so many videos on YouTube where they are showing prices of GPU are increasing due to shortage but there is none actually. Its hoarding and appreciating the prices. Spreading false news that there is shortage, I am sure that TSMC/AMD and NVIDIA do not have a seperate fab for GPU especially to be sold to miners.
Reselling at rates higher than MRP should be a criminal offence. Though I'm not sure if there even is an MRP overseas

Back