Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

What the Logic Even... How and Why and most important Who decides such prices...?:rolleyes:o_O

What.jpg

I understand that... The Invisible Hand and all that...
But What's even the point when no one else will even buy the product...
Now a days...everything is just going random... 2 Days ago.. 3060 was 58K on Vedant... Yesterday.. 63K... Today.. again 58K.... and Now 2060 12GB :asshat: is also 58K...

I understand that... The Invisible Hand and all that...
But What's even the point when no one else will even buy the product...
Now a days...everything is just going random... 2 Days ago.. 3060 was 58K on Vedant... Yesterday.. 63K... Today.. again 58K.... and Now 2060 12GB :asshat: is also 58K...
I don't know how to react to this. It's a shit show man. We saw it happen. For the rest of the world here on, it was always a shit show.

Online prices are absurd...always.
Offline prices are much better....1660s/ti and 2060 6gb both are same price around 45-48k for new.....used 1660s/ti is available for 35k easily.
Even 1660s/ti new is available for 38-40k offline at some places.....saw someone confirming it on discord.

What the Logic Even... How and Why and most important Who decides such prices...?:rolleyes:o_O

View attachment 124017
the price is listed based on the hash rate! both give same hashrate so, both same price

also, if i remember correctly most(almost all) computer shops are run by business men who have no knowledge on what they are selling. All they care about is the product and profit! now, all they learnt is GPU's are in demand and lets raise the price! On what to raise the price! in their business mind it is the hash rate (return it generates(imaginary ofcource)) and they price it such. Do u think they care which gen they belong to or how much cuda cores they have :cool:

in their business mind it is the hash rate (return it generates(imaginary ofcource)) and they price it such.
Care to explain how is it imaginary? Because I've personally done mining and done a complete ROI + profit. Additionally I know a couple friends and even here some forum members who's done it. You just had to time it right.

Care to explain how is it imaginary? Because I've personally done mining and done a complete ROI + profit. Additionally I know a couple friends and even here some forum members who's done it. You just had to time it right.

Unless someone actually sells the coins they mine, its all unrealised profits.

So, there are 2 types of miners:
1) sell their mined coin to get in more gpu's and keep selling coins to make their roi.
2) keep holding the mined coin thinking it will appreciate (from the recent history, it did) so they keep holding.

just to verify, did you buy GPU's at these prices to mine and made a complete ROI or did you buy them before this gpu craze for gaming and used this opportunity to do a ROI? curious...

Your enthusiasm is overwelming
Reselling at rates higher than MRP should be a criminal offence. Though I'm not sure if there even is an MRP overseas
It is.
Not sure about overseas.

just to verify, did you buy GPU's at these prices to mine and made a complete ROI or did you buy them before this gpu craze for gaming and used this opportunity to do a ROI? curious...
Yes, the types you counted are right. I for one was in first category but I never sold to get more GPUs. I only mined on single card in the past year which I got for normal price in Jan 2021 just a couple weeks before shit hit the fan. I never intended to mine on it or knew anything about how to even do it but one of my friend showed me the profit so I said WTH why not... I mined mostly during idle times (when I didn't play games). Started to mine in Feb 2021 and ROIed on that in May 2021 (4 months). I averaged around 8-10K per month on that single card so you can guess the cost of it. Stopped mining after the ROI and IIRC in May 2021 profits also went to shit as BTC crashed to $30K so I enjoyed games for a few months.

Come August 2021, I got a chance to buy 3070FE so I went for it. Sold the previous card for then current market rates. Started mining on 3070FE from Sep till Dec 2021 first week.. ROIed on that as well in 3.5 months. Plus the profit I made on the previous card, so I've kinda been lucky BUT even if I would have bought the previous card at inflated prices I would have ROIed on that in Sep/Oct 2021.

My friend on the other hand bought a Zotac 3070 Amp in March 2021 (no LHR at the time) for 95K and mined on it since the start together with me (same times and gaps). He also ROIed on it fully in Dec 2021 1st week when we both quit.
Your enthusiasm is overwelming
Thanks ;)

Yes, the types you counted are right. I for one was in first category but I never sold to get more GPUs. I only mined on single card in the past year which I got for normal price in Jan 2021 just a couple weeks before shit hit the fan. I never intended to mine on it or knew anything about how to even do it but one of my friend showed me the profit so I said WTH why not... I mined mostly during idle times (when I didn't play games). Started to mine in Feb 2021 and ROIed on that in May 2021 (4 months). I averaged around 8-10K per month on that single card so you can guess the cost of it. Stopped mining after the ROI and IIRC in May 2021 profits also went to shit as BTC crashed to $30K so I enjoyed games for a few months.

Come August 2021, I got a chance to buy 3070FE so I went for it. Sold the previous card for then current market rates. Started mining on 3070FE from Sep till Dec 2021 first week.. ROIed on that as well in 3.5 months. Plus the profit I made on the previous card, so I've kinda been lucky BUT even if I would have bought the previous card at inflated prices I would have ROIed on that in Sep/Oct 2021.

My friend on the other hand bought a Zotac 3070 Amp in March 2021 (no LHR at the time) for 95K and mined on it since the start together with me (same times and gaps). He also ROIed on it fully in Dec 2021 1st week when we both quit.

Thanks ;)
Can you PM me any personal guide to mine using my rtx 2060 as well
How much would I make on average per month if I mine using my card then?
Please tell me.

In life, would you always settle for used components?
I love used components! Prolonging their life is good for the environment and they generally represent good value.
Can you PM me any personal guide to mine using my rtx 2060 as well
How much would I make on average per month if I mine using my card then?
Please tell me.
I've tried mining with my 2080Ti and can net 240-250 bucks a day if left mining 24/7. Chump change. You'd be better off updating your skill set.

Back