Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Either its a pricing error or some issue
Thanks!
That's the same price I saw of MDComputers. Will grab the deal asap.
this could be due to the fact that it uses PCIX4 x4 not x16 - https://hothardware.com/reviews/amd-radeon-rx-6500-xt-review

This is where all tech reviewers are getting this card for a ride.
As a 1080p budget gaming card, it's fine.
For streaming or video editing - it's terrible - but that's about what I expect from a 4GB card.

I've been waiting to upgrade my 1050ti and this sounds like a decent option considering the market - with the added benefit of not feeding scalpers.

Last edited:
As a 1080p budget gaming card, it's fine.
For streaming or video editing - it's terrible - but that's about what I expect from a 4GB card.

I've been waiting to upgrade my 1050ti and this sounds like a decent option considering the market - with the added benefit of not feeding scalpers.
Agreed, in fact it will be better than 1060 - place where Nvidia placed their 1650/super offering - if it competes or supersedes 1650 then I guess it is well paid off.

Plus ppl need to see the power consumption of the card before putting in complaints.
Will grab the deal asap.
its OOS

Last edited:
And here we go.....:rolleyes:
As a 1080p budget gaming card, it's fine
Hmm.. That may not be the case for modern Games like HZD...Do check about HZD and it's extensive use of PCIE X16 Bandwidth..
Also..4GB VRAM is really not enough for such games.. and that too at AMD's lesser Memory Clock..
AMD should have gone with 8GB VRAM and atleast PCIE X8.
Also.. AMD Knows.. RTX 3050 is about to launch with better specs and nearly same price.. so it will be better for them to launch it early...:p

Last edited:
Sapphire 6500XT was priced at 19k and it is selling like hot cakes, getting sold out.

Every other OEM cards are priced above 30k. How hard is it for those idiots to know that one can buy GTX1650 for 24k now and it performs better than 6500XT (especially on boards with PCIe3). This is just pure greed from distributor thinking that buyers will pay anything for these cards.

And here we go.. Once again:rolleyes:

Hmm.. That may not be the case for modern Games like HZD...Do check about HZD and it's extensive use of PCIE X16 Bandwidth..
Also..4GB VRAM is really not enough for such games.. and that too at AMD's lesser Memory Clock..
AMD should have gone with 8GB VRAM and atleast PCIE X8.
Also.. AMD Knows.. RTX 3050 is about to launch with better specs and nearly same price.. so it will be better for them to launch it early...:p
This link from vedant computers shows a price of 32900 !
Im not a buyer at that price.
At 19k i found it to be a good deal

Seriously surprised that the 3050 doesn't blow the terrible RX 6500 XT straight out of the water.
Budget graphics cards are truly dead.

GPU price rise was always due in Feb. So, not really surprised by that.
Doing so "silently" is pretty shady by Nvidia, though.

We should expect cheaper used GPUs in market now courtesy of crypto crash. People looking to buy a used GPU should keep an eye in FB groups for panic sellers.

We should expect cheaper used GPUs in market now courtesy of crypto crash. People looking to buy a used GPU should keep an eye in FB groups for panic sellers.
I'm cautiously optimistic. Crypto crashes in the past two years haven't scared miners, but with the Etherium EIP & govt regulations coming up... this might just do it.
Maybe it's just wishful thinking.

Intel Xe Alchemist: Everything we know about Intel's gaming GPU

NOTE: This one we should keep an eye for it since this might turn the tables of both AMD & NVIDIA if its made entirely for GAMERS.
Also on the same note another GPU made with Crypto in mind by Intel is an excellent marketing strategy I think we should see what happens in Q1 2022.
My concern with Intel is that they're new to the GPU segment.
Drivers, compatibility, and stability could be hell for the Alchemist cards.
Hopefully their integrated GPU experience can cross over to dedicated GPUs too - but I'd be reluctant to be the first in line for Intel GPUs, unless they're dirt cheap.

Has this happened before?
IIRC cpu space was like this before ryzen. Of course these are extraordinary circumstances because of pandemic.
Even 6th gen Intel non k chips could be overclocked just like the 12th gen i3 chips as detailed by this article https://www.google.com/amp/s/wccfte...verclocking-potential-with-unlocked-bclk/amp/

Like the above shortcuts if any existing RTX GPUs can be extended by using any bios overclock then it would be great

Like AMD RX 5700 which can be made into RX 5700 XT by using a bios overclock right.

Back