Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

If my position comes in rptechindia for the graphics card for which I registered I will give away that invite to anybody here who are in need of a GPU for gaming not the miners or the scalpers.
Just forget about everybody else and straightaway send that to me. Although chances of you getting the invite before me is low but who knows your luck may turn out better than mine. Yes, this sounds selfish but I could care less :)

PS: Wait, I don't even know which GPU you intended to purchase. If it's not 3060 Ti you can consider me out.

But you never know that so called needy person might get into greed and become scalper.. aka sell that card for scalping price elsewhere...
But I already paid for a GPU and it's in transit
And since I took a loan to buy that GPU then how can I become greedy and there by become a scalper. I already about my life here in this forum.

But I already paid for a GPU and it's in transit
And since I took a loan to buy that GPU then how can I become greedy and there by become a scalper. I already about my life here in this forum.
No you didnt get the point. If you get the invite you will give it to the needy gamer. But there is no guarantee once that person receives the card he might sell it to another person at high rates..

No you didnt get the point. If you get the invite you will give it to the needy gamer. But there is no guarantee once that person receives the card he might sell it to another person at high rates..
It might happen this way
But I will never fall for any amount of money
If it is coming by way of leeching others or bad money.

Intel is coming with its ARC GPU by Q2/Q3 2022 so they will have to reduce the prices. Plus Intel will try not to compete in higher segments. They are targeting the sub 500 USD market mosly but will have GPU for all segments.

Another Good news is the price of the AMD CPU. Getting 5950X with bill for 60500 with the entire PC build. 2 Factors - AMD is coming with new CPU and 12th Gen Intel CPU are good in performance. I am planning to shift to 12th Gen for the performance it offers.

Intel Core I9-12900KF Processor is for 50k, yeah it does lose on cores though, almost 8 cores compared to 5950x but then costs almost 10k less. The 12700KF seems to be a better VFM product at 34k.

Last edited:
Check fb groups and your local markets, sudden inflow of cards is here and downward pressure on pricing.
3060Tis which were always going for 70+ are now starting from 61-62 now.
Similarly 3070Tis and other cards.
Goood days are almost here for gamers!!!

Back