Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

I hope the situation becomes near normal in near future. And then RPT will send me the invite, and I shall response with the most abusive way possible. You know ask them to FOFF or SMD or something similar. Been waiting for that for long.

In Acro for Gamers fb group I saw the below post. Definitely the GPU prices are coming down.
lqIcMQe.png

I don't know where nvidea is going. 8k 60 fps with 4090?

How many of us will buy 3090 while how many of us will buy 3060 or 3060 tis

3090 will be bought by 10percent while rest will buy starting from 3060 to 3070ti.
Like I bought 6600xt.

Who is eligible to buy 3090 which costs an arm and a leg.

How many of us will buy 3090 while how many of us will buy 3060 or 3060 tis

3090 will be bought by 10percent while rest will buy starting from 3060 to 3070ti.
Like I bought 6600xt.

Who is eligible to buy 3090 which costs an arm and a leg.
10% is a high number, even 1% is huge.

For a reality check, GTX 1060 is still the most popular GPU with 3060 being the most popular current gen GPU:
https://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/Steam-Hardware-Software-Survey-Welcome-to-Steam

I know this is not 100% accurate, but is the closest survey we can get to get an idea of what gamers are using. So in a way game devs won't be making GTX1060 level performance obsolete anytime soon. If not for the Silicon shortage & crypto, transition to GTX 1060 being made the min req for games would have been faster IMO.

If yesteryears gen 1xx 1060 still serves greatly even today then imagine what and how looong will 3xx serve..
Getting hold on 3xx cards itself is hitting some lottery! You are good for at least next 5 yrs unless you want those 4k 8k above 60fps etc.

I'm not getting paid for gaming on such resolutions nor its my full time job so 3060 itself is way sufficient for me... But during the ongoing if I bump into some great lottery deal like cards with 12gb vram or more then definitely will think on change else practically zero need to change for long time now unless all games requiring a bare min gb vram.
If increasing vram is to be taken into account the day isn't far when games might require min 16b vram or so and then fight will suddenly shift to vram tussles.. till then everything is good.

If yesteryears gen 1xx 1060 still serves greatly even today then imagine what and how looong will 3xx serve..
Getting hold on 3xx cards itself is hitting some lottery! You are good for at least next 5 yrs unless you want those 4k 8k above 60fps etc.

I'm not getting paid for gaming on such resolutions nor its my full time job so 3060 itself is way sufficient for me... But during the ongoing if I bump into some great lottery deal like cards with 12gb vram or more then definitely will think on change else practically zero need to change for long time now unless all games requiring a bare min gb vram.
If increasing vram is to be taken into account the day isn't far when games might require min 16b vram or so and then fight will suddenly shift to vram tussles.. till then everything is good.
You can get RTX 30xx GPUs easily, getting FE cards is the lottery.

Games requiring 16GB VRAM minimum won't come into fruition any time soon as PS5 & XBSX have 16GB of VRAM + RAM (I think 10GB faster + 6GB slower). Consoles dictate a lot of game requirements. So GTX 1060 becoming min req is expected because PS4 pro, XB1X & XBSS all have GPU performance around that ballpark. PS5 & XBSX have GPU performance around 6600XT/3060, so those will become the recommended req till the former consoles are retired.

I bought my RX6600XT from Subhankar Dhar from Acro for Gamers fb group and its working nice.
Now its price they are quoting is around 41k while I bought it for 47.280k including shipping.
yq9KWKl.png

Source:Acro for Gamers
Subhankar Dhar
This is for Yash Patel and his sales ppl. Yash is based out of Mumbai and had account on TE as well I guess. @Yash Patel

This is for Yash Patel and his sales ppl. Yash is based out of Mumbai and had account on TE as well I guess. @Yash Patel
Yash Patel deals with Zotac while Subhankar Dhar deals with MSI.
I chose MSIs cheapest rx6600xt gpu because of its price which yash quoted me 47k to 50k
Subhankar Dhar quoted me 47k excluding shipping while he gave me a large mouse pad free with 47.280k including shipping. If anybody wants it please PM me.
Now the same rx6600xt is priced around 41k to 42k
While rtx3060ti is priced around 60.4k to 69k depending on the model and all are zotac models check once the fb group called akextacy. They are giving good prices.
Subhankar Dhar is saying if a seller sells his products in akextacy he is charged on monthly basis of 15k to 30k
While in acro for gamers it's starting with 150rs to 1,99,999 depending upon the sales you do.

It's dependent on your sales while in other fb groups it's compulsory that you pay 15k to 30k whether you sell or not monthly.

And they are saying that it's the distributors who are raising the prices not the resellers basing on this crypto mining craze as they can sell on msrp if they want but it's like milking the cow until it's last drop by these distributors.

Hopefully ETH going PoS soon combined with the release of a fresh batch of intel/nvidia's new rtx 4000 cards will help ease our collective suffering soon :disrelieved:

So what about rptech? (the no.1 ranked IT distributer)
Can we expect FE gpus, to be easily available soon?
Nope. What you should understand is FE are only made by nvidia.
What they are talking about Is AIB cards. Those will be easily available with their MSRP price.

Back