Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

3060 Ti.

Btw, anyone from Bangalore could confirm whether local shops are selling it for MRP? I heard from a friend yesterday that his brother was able to get his hands on one at 35k! I forgot to ask whether he bought from Rashi though
In case if you would not be taking up the RPT offer , would you prefer sharing to me if possible?

In case if you would not be taking up the RPT offer , would you prefer sharing to me if possible?
Super Computer and Laptop is selling 3060Ti from Inno3d and Galaz from 45k onwards. For 51k you will get the MSI X Trio or Gigabyte Aorus. That is their claim on YouTube.

Super Computer and Laptop is selling 3060Ti from Inno3d and Galaz from 45k onwards. For 51k you will get the MSI X Trio or Gigabyte Aorus. That is their claim on YouTube.
Hoping to get a 3060ti in the sub-40k bracket. Upgrading from 750ti, its been a long wait.

It not able performance in that segment. its about availability at the price point people want to buy.
48 of 50 people will buy for gaming and 100% games are optimized for nvdia/amd while no one still has any clue on Intel so only risk takers will invest in Intel esp. only if its very fairly priced in comparison else...

48 of 50 people will buy for gaming and 100% games are optimized for nvdia/amd while no one still has any clue on Intel so only risk takers will invest in Intel esp. only if its very fairly priced in comparison else...
There are ppl who buy it for rendering or AI - I bought RTX 3000 for AI.

Worst thing is Google and Fb are not looking at AMD - even though AMD is making strides in AI support too. Because of these companies are not going beyond Nvidia GPU

I hope to see Intel eating Nvidia's lunch on AI too (at least from what they advertised)

I am not convinced that AMD and NVIDIA are bothered about gamers in India.

As the above links will show, they had given a free hand to the Indian distributors to do as they pleased.
who wants a msi card anyways if your card dies good luck getting it fixed . Garbage rma. I respect rptech and supertron a lot atleast in acro's comaprison they are less evil.

A few Facebook sellers are selling Zotac 3060 TI for 48k including shipping. Are these sellers authorised? Do we get warranty if we buy from these sellers?

He specifically meant about msi crap services. Rptech will anyways sell fe cards for mrsps as earlier but for other brands it might a K or two extra but it should be msrp afap.
Ya, I got it but I just mean that no one is holy. Whoever, whenever they get the opportunity to fleece an end-user, they never let the opportunity pass. So, for a user like me Graphics cards prices being affordable, for the time being, is still about bidding one's time.

Whats the intel thing? I'm 100% sure Intel wont match nvidia and amd and hence the delay and xyz..
1) Intel definitely knows how to make drivers
2) Intel definitely knows where the GPUS are going ,they might be onto something they might create the most efficient gpu/balanced vfm gpu which could do multiple tricks backed by maybe Superb Xess Upscaler time will tell .
3)intels short term goal is 3070/ 3060ti territory with higher vram and maybe improvising xess overtime.
4)They have displayed AV1 streaming and some media encoding demos.

if they undercut and i think they will than boys the market will go nuts. There are no bad products .There are no bad products only bad pricing. Thank you AMD to standing up in both CPU and GPU market.

1) Intel definitely knows how to make drivers
2) Intel definitely knows where the GPUS are going ,they might be onto something they might create the most efficient gpu/balanced vfm gpu which could do multiple tricks backed by maybe Superb Xess Upscaler time will tell .
3)intels short term goal is 3070/ 3060ti territory with higher vram and maybe improvising xess overtime.
4)They have displayed AV1 streaming and some media encoding demos.

if they undercut and i think they will than boys the market will go nuts. There are no bad products .There are no bad products only bad pricing. Thank you AMD to standing up in both CPU and GPU market.
But
5) Intel definitely is new to dedicated gpu segment.

Unsure how much XeSS can be superior or a match to DLSS. (theory and practicality is a huge gap)
Unsure how games will react even if intel gpus proves superior to nvidia/amd.
Many games will have to release a patch update for specifically utilize intel architecture to fully utilize intel gpu features.
It will take time to stabilize or say establish Intel in gpu world else it will be the MS way..debug, release new patch or probably a newer/upgraded gpu variant correcting earlier flaws.

I still dont wonder why some blindly favor Intel and ignorant on the above points and blindly trust intel. Agreed its a chip giant but that doesn't mean they will have an instant impact everywhere...

No way I'm underestimating or dominating Intel at all. But it will be anew player in this field..
If Intel enters surprisingly wrt price and feature bracket and if they can keep standards with nvidia/amd then nothing like it..

Till actual release, practical benchmarks and someone buying here and providing a review, nothing much will count.
Google is all about speculations...

Back