Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

A few Facebook sellers are selling Zotac 3060 TI for 48k including shipping. Are these sellers authorised? Do we get warranty if we buy from these sellers?
Ask for a GST bill from them, check if those are reputed sellers. Many sellers have their shop somewhere & sell online as well or are acting as a salesman/middleman for some shop/distributor.

But
5) Intel definitely is new to dedicated gpu segment.

Unsure how much XeSS can be superior or a match to DLSS. (theory and practicality is a huge gap)
Unsure how games will react even if intel gpus proves superior to nvidia/amd.
Many games will have to release a patch update for specifically utilize intel architecture to fully utilize intel gpu features.
It will take time to stabilize or say establish Intel in gpu world else it will be the MS way..debug, release new patch or probably a newer/upgraded gpu variant correcting earlier flaws.

I still dont wonder why some blindly favor Intel and ignorant on the above points and blindly trust intel. Agreed its a chip giant but that doesn't mean they will have an instant impact everywhere...

No way I'm underestimating or dominating Intel at all. But it will be anew player in this field..
If Intel enters surprisingly wrt price and feature bracket and if they can keep standards with nvidia/amd then nothing like it..

Till actual release, practical benchmarks and someone buying here and providing a review, nothing much will count.
Google is all about speculations...
i hope you are aware that games do run on existing igpus :)

Ask for a GST bill from them, check if those are reputed sellers. Many sellers have their shop somewhere & sell online as well or are acting as a salesman/middleman for some shop/distributor.
All provide GST bill. Many have shops. So there is nothing like authorised dealers for pc parts and we just need a GST bill ? Because in case of some items the brand refuse to provide warranty if not bought from authorised dealers. This is true at least for all cameras.

Take prices from Primeabgb site and you will get an easy idea about other shops.
Doing it day in and out bro, but prices on YouTube and primeabgb ain't matching! That's why I want specific pricing for them, if anyone had brought recently could update on that front!

Doing it day in and out bro, but prices on YouTube and primeabgb ain't matching! That's why I want specific pricing for them, if anyone had brought recently could update on that front!
YT? ROFL! who refers YT for pricing... better ring few random shops to get a live realistic ideas.

Some e commerce shops vs the facebook groups pricing are differing much. So it's better to ask locally and compare it with Facebook groups pricing and go for a purchase regarding gpus.

Intel has announced their first ARC gpus for laptops. Desktop GPU will follow next.

gpu 1.jpg

gpu 2.jpg

Intel has announced their first ARC gpus for laptops. Desktop GPU will follow next.

View attachment 130607

View attachment 130608
TBH I even doubt they have guts to launch desktop line-up this year at least :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: ...only hearing speculations since quite some time now.. And now they are first going to test on laptops.. doesn't sound confident!

TBH I even doubt they have guts to launch desktop line-up this year at least :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: ...only hearing speculations since quite some time now.. And now they are first going to test on laptops.. doesn't sound confident!
Going in for a market which is already dominated ofcourse they will be scared.
Look at ryzen 1st gen.. so many issues.
But GPU's are not easy as processor. So yeah i don't think Intel will change the market upto second or third iteration.

Going in for a market which is already dominated ofcourse they will be scared.
Look at ryzen 1st gen.. so many issues.
But GPU's are not easy as processor. So yeah i don't think Intel will change the market upto second or third iteration.
Maybe but competition between companies means good for end users like us right. Prices will become competitive and will stabilize. That's why I say about any new entrant of any kind tech means good for end users in the Long run.

Yes.
They are not aiming to compete with the high end products as of now.

1648826105669.png

1648826231770.png

Maybe but competition between companies means good for end users like us right. Prices will become competitive and will stabilize. That's why I say about any new entrant of any kind tech means good for end users in the Long run.
Exactly, in the long run. But not all understand this point.

Yes.
They are not aiming to compete with the high end products as of now.

View attachment 130612

View attachment 130613
Under Raja Koduri Intel started Arch GPUs I mean Alchemist GPUs this iteration is called this.

But everything starts with small and becomes big right.

For the time being Intel Alchemist GPUs are coming for Mobile platform them will be introduced for Desktop platform.

So let's just watch what happens later on.

YT? ROFL! who refers YT for pricing... better ring few random shops to get a live realistic ideas.
i do, but i am looking for an overall pricing, naturally i know pricing at shops when we physically go there will be different, which is why i requested the prices if anyone had went there.
Some e commerce shops vs the facebook groups pricing are differing much. So it's better to ask locally and compare it with Facebook groups pricing and go for a purchase regarding gpus.
that i will do once i go there bud, thanks for the input

Back