Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

I don't care how desperate any of you are, if you f-ing buy this card, I have a bridge to sell you.
Bridge? You are better off selling its single pillar for cost of that bridge.
Way too ****ing high even by today's standards. 3 Nov purchase and now selling due to crypto crash? Whoever buys this anywhere near this price is a big desperate fool tbh. Harsh but true.
Card is already at half life.
60% world is filled with such despos hence scalpers are still gaining/succeeding and will keep flourishing..

It's a sealed piece.
I know, I saw it. That makes it more of a DOA risk. I don't care if it's sealed, opened, used or abused. We're here to discuss price and can share our opinions on it freely.
Sealed doesn't always mean it's better than an opened/used product. A well tested known good working card is much better than a gamble in a sealed box.

Sure, anyone can argue it has warranty left BUT who would like to go through the hassle or getting a brand new product replaced? I'm sure nobody will like it.
Sealed items come with a risk of DOA even if you buy retail but at least there you get a bill on your name.

Price went from 91.5k fo 83k to 69k now. I guess he's sobering up by the minute, from whatever he consumed.

Probably because I ruined his thread.

1643124775472.png

Apologies for my outburst, I've been waiting in the RPTech queue for a 3060Ti nearly an year now and this guy just pissed me off.

Price went from 91.5k fo 83k to 69k now. I guess he's sobering up by the minute, from whatever he consumed.
This scenario looks like a bookie aka live scalp fixing! This should be broadcasted on some social platform and let the masses decide the best value..

Last edited:
I usually do not stand for price policing, totally against it actually. But this was a bit extreme at 91.5k. and saying then "bargaining will never happen". Sorry to go against my typical thoughts and no offence to the guy.

It's a sealed piece.

I wouldn't trust anyone in a "Tier 1" city with selling a "sealed" high value item at face value. People have long ago perfected the skill of resealing goods, especially in Hyderabad where airport customs is lax so that a person can bring in a few iPhones in a jacket pocket with the boxes in checked baggage holding some old socks. Once here, the iPhones are put back in the box and sold as a new untouched import at a well known shop.

There's no reason for anyone to keep a graphics card sealed for three months without either mining with it or playing games with it. Unless if that person is physically isolated from the card, or in a coma.

Anyway, crypto is crashing everywhere so we'll probably see a lot more cards show up in the next few days/weeks.

Probably because I ruined his thread.

View attachment 125051

Apologies for my outburst, I've been waiting in the RPTech queue for a 3060Ti nearly an year now and this guy just pissed me off.

Literally there is nothing to apologize...the guy's first post is to sell gpu and that will be his last. He doesn't contribute to TE anything and he is here only for this one deal since he knows its better here than other places. Appreciate it!

Someone has to put them in their place.

There's no reason for anyone to keep a graphics card sealed for three months without either mining with it or playing games with it. Unless if that person is physically isolated from the card, or in a coma.
Or if they were not in the country to sell it.

Maybe the card was purchase outside India and the member decided it would fetch a better price in India than in wherever it was bought ?

Edit : Yup, that's the case. Card was bought outside India

If it was a month back people would've bought that card right away considering it's non LHR. I can see buyers market coming soon if this continues, hope this time the scalping ends for good.

Bridge? You are better off selling its single pillar for cost of that bridge.

60% world is filled with such despos hence scalpers are still gaining/succeeding and will keep flourishing..
We can always make the buyers aware that the prices they are paying are exorbitant.
We don't really know if the seller is a professional scalper or is just trying to make some cash.
As long as both parties are aware of each other's intentions...

he come down from 90 to 55! you guys scared him off :) or he is a scammer! in either case should be carefull...
Yep the prices sure did come down. I myself have sold for double the prices to miners and bought at over double the prices just for gaming. But the situation isn't so good that a card which sold for 80 10 days ago is now just 55?

Back