Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

There are new bundle offers on ndconpurers now that bring diwn 3060 price under 50k and 3060ti under 70k. The bundle is very good, except that the 3060 GPU is from INNO3D,ti one is from msi though. I believe reversal has started as supply chain is getting better and stockpile is increasing at retailers with very few buyers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220126-205141.jpg
    Screenshot_20220126-205141.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20220126-205124.jpg
    Screenshot_20220126-205124.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 108
ngl, the LTT 3050 review sounds a bit biased. Comparing the 3050 almost exclusively with the 6500XT, makes it seem A LOT better than it actually is.

Steve's & Jayz2Cents reviews are much fairer. Seems like the 3050 is about the same as the 1660 Super in terms of sheer performance. (although DLSS is a major upgrade in itself)
Indian prices will probably make the 3050 a bad deal, imo. 30-35k doesn't seem like a good price for this level of performance.
I'd rather just wait in line for a 3060Ti FE card a bit longer and get MUCH better performance for the same price.

As J2C mentioned in his video, I wish they would've NOT had RTX features and either managed to reduce the cost or increase the performance.

I'm my opinion, we need GTX cards. Not everyone needs rtx. I myself doesn't enjoy rtx but I'll love pure rasterization in a cheap card. 3050 could have been a GTX. Rtx is just a bling bling word.

GPUs are already getting cheaper in 2022

There's also the fact that silicon is one of the most abundant elements on earth.

Yeah, no wonder it strangely lands up inside humans in weird places too! :D
There are new bundle offers on ndconpurers now that bring diwn 3060 price under 50k and 3060ti under 70k. The bundle is very good, except that the 3060 GPU is from INNO3D,ti one is from msi though. I believe reversal has started as supply chain is getting better and stockpile is increasing at retailers with very few buyers.

None of these bundles are worth it unfortunately. A few pages back @KnightstarK did the math. One saves about Rs. 4k. But it doesn't make sense for a budget gamer spending on bells and whistles on cabinet and accessories.

Last edited:

None of these bundles are worth it unfortunately. A few pages back @KnightstarK did the math. One saves about Rs. 4k. But it doesn't make sense for a budget gamer spending on bells and whistles on cabinet and accessories.

It's not about value of these bundles. Similar bundles costed more earlier and this is a good sign that gpu price with bundle is coming down. In a month we should start seeing prices of gpus slide down.

Get top tier components and a bargain basement GPU variant. Makes sense, MD Computers.

Comparing the 3050 almost exclusively with the 6500XT
Hmm... 6500XT is supposed to rival RTX 3050 as both were launched at nearly the same time and have nearly similar features...hence the comparison with 6500XT which everyone is doing...
Although.. Hardware Unboxed compared with various other cards as well... as clear from the benchmark data..
Now don't get me wrong.. J2C also did a very good job in reviewing like his other videos...still imo it was focused more on 3050 being 1660 Super with RTX..
I wish they would've NOT had RTX features and either managed to reduce the cost or increase the performance
Also.. If RTX 3050 would not has any RTX features.. what's the point of even launching 1660ti again..;)... when RTX cores also provide DLSS..!
Still.. 3050 is really a good option if one can get it around 22K to 30K... above that meh.. as you said.:)
And about 6500XT which btw is selling for 25K.. I don't know why would AMD launch a GTX 1650 OC ( not even Super ).. Further it has drastic differences between PCIE 3.0 and PCIE 4.0.. unlike RTX 3050 which performs same on both bandwidths..:D

Anyway... It's true that hardly anyone will use RTX on 3050.. but many will use DLSS...
What you said about price is also true.. It's hard to get this card for 22K now... maybe after alchemist or 3090TIE:eek: ..prices will improve:).

aOQB6Qy_460s.jpg

the way i see it. budget gpus below 20k is a daydream. But given the crypto/mining will come down we will have a flood of used gpu's that will probably keep the marked flush for the next 2 years! silicon shortage can suck itself. So in next 2 years used GPU market will keep the new GPU market in check. A lot of new miners are jumping ship in panic, lets see how it plays out.

What will be the pricing and where will it be available?

Attachments

• 93257E2D-A205-4AC1-AFD3-CB0647841E48.png
    93257E2D-A205-4AC1-AFD3-CB0647841E48.png
    540.8 KB · Views: 73
What will be the pricing and where will it be available?
I would ignore both 3050 and 6500xt. These must be sub 20k cards. 6500xt should be sub 15k card.
this is the worst deal ever, they are trying to dump their expensive stuff with a mediocre gpu at a scalped prices...pure bs deal.

MSI service in India isn't very good too.
You are missing the point. GPU price when sold as part of bundle is coming down. This is a good sign.

For bundle, these lian li components are high quality components. Those who are building a brand new system and looking for AiO cooling and 3060 Ti card can consider this bundle. Better than paying 60k or more. I have checked other retailers and the pcie of these components is more or less similar. No idea about offline stores though.

Last edited:
Back