Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

What will be correct price point for
New 3060
Used 3060
If we go by original msrp as said by nvidia then it should have been around 30k for starting price but as there is no FE then aib price would be 35k starting ....but currently it is 53k around may be less somewhere.....so used i would try to get it for 40-42k....not more

Prices are definitely coming down. Gigabyte RTX3080 is now available for 1.18L, Zotac one for 1.16L, Inno3D one available for 1.07L (offline prices will be lower). All these were priced above 1.4L about a month ago. Given that there are even less buyers now for top of the line GPUs, we should see further fall in prices. I believe gamers are not too desperate as there is news floating everywhere that prices will come down. There are still some hyper greedy retailers (like MD Computers) where these cards are sold at 1.4L+.

Some models of 6900XT are now available under 1.5L in some places (offline prices will be lower).

Last edited:
Prices are definitely coming down. Gigabyte RTX3080 is now available for 1.18L, Zotac one for 1.16L, Inno3D one available for 1.07L (offline prices will be lower). All these were priced above 1.4L about a month ago. Given that there are even less buyers now for top of the line GPUs, we should see further fall in prices. I believe gamers are not too desperate as there is news floating everywhere that prices will come down. There are still some hyper greedy retailers (like MD Computers) where these cards are sold at 1.4L+.

Some models of 6900XT are now available under 1.5L in some places (offline prices will be lower).
Yay!
Dammit. But at least this is for a better cause!

JavGZD4.png

It really is. I managed to grab one in an RPTech's flash sale in January 2021. :D

I upgraded my monitor to 1440p and this card runs games very well at that resolution!
Those online sales were crazy. Half a day spent the refreshing the page, only for the site to die and card out of stock. Meanwhile all the drama was being updated on Reddit. Eventually rptech also couldn't handle the traffic.

Last edited:
Those online sales were crazy. Half a day spent the refreshing the page, only for the site to die and card out of stock. Meanwhile all the drama was being updated on Reddit. Eventually rptech also couldn't handle the traffic.
I must say I got lucky. I registered myself to be on the list but instead of sending an offline form, RPTech directly sent me an email saying that they were put on open sale.

I noticed the email just in time while discussing the whole GPU situation with a friend of mine who offered to send me his offline form for the 3060 Ti FE as he already bought a Galax Ex card for 42k.

Anyway, I anticipated a situation like this and had my address saved on RPTech's website. I clicked on add to cart as soon as I opened the page and made the payment. I received a confirmation from RazorPay but the order did not show up on my orders list page. I spoke to their customer support the next day and after a few calls, they confirmed they would honour my order. Then I sent them my address and stuff. They shipped the card and shared the invoice later.

Shod be around 1.6L now. Some 3080 Ti cards price is down to 1.50L. If AMD is also okay, 6900xt is now available for 1.5L.
Thanks,got one sealed pack for 120L billed November.seller didn't even had a pc just bought in hope price will go higher and he will get profit.when this crypto went down he panicked and sold it at what he got.Many people who are not gamers nore miners some don't even have pc or if have pc its from middle ages can't run anything.such people have taken loan from banks and bought gpus in hope of earning profit.if one gets a gpu from rp tech next day it surfaces on FB group for sale.most of enquiries on rp tech is from these kind of people.I met one such person he was calling monitor a TV and Cpu a machine.

Thanks,got one sealed pack for 120L billed November.seller didn't even had a pc just bought in hope price will go higher and he will get profit.when this crypto went down he panicked and sold it at what he got.Many people who are not gamers nore miners some don't even have pc or if have pc its from middle ages can't run anything.such people have taken loan from banks and bought gpus in hope of earning profit.if one gets a gpu from rp tech next day it surfaces on FB group for sale.most of enquiries on rp tech is from these kind of people.I met one such person he was calling monitor a TV and Cpu a machine.
Does he have 3060 ti ? FE

A seller was selling Colorful Battleaxe RTX 3070 for 72k last month in SP Road, BLR. But Colorful is not something I would personally buy.
Exactly who wants to buy Colorful, Inno3d, Galax lower tier cards.
Prices will be down when we can get mid range MSI/Asus cards at decent prices and have very good choices to choose from from top end cards freely.
These are lowest tier cards who perform very badly plus look ugliest lol.

1.2L is very good price for a 3080Ti. FE costs 1.07L and AIB cards should cost around 1.15L. So, 1.20L is absolute steal right now.

Back