Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

I've been keeping an eye on entry level cards... And the situation there is insane.

For some reason the 1660 Super & Ti are still priced 10k higher than the 3050. Which makes no sense.

The 1050ti is still going for 15k locally. Which almost makes the 1650 OC and RX6500 xt sound like a great deal at 20k.

Newer cards aren't affecting the market prices at all.

I've been keeping an eye on entry level cards... And the situation there is insane.

For some reason the 1660 Super & Ti are still priced 10k higher than the 3050. Which makes no sense.

The 1050ti is still going for 15k locally. Which almost makes the 1650 OC and RX6500 xt sound like a great deal at 20k.

Newer cards aren't affecting the market prices at all.
Mining is still there and 1660ti/super cards are still profitable so prices are still like that.

Mining is still there and 1660ti/super cards are still profitable so prices are still like that.
I don't really follow crypto news frequently, but I thought crypto was suffering from a major crash.
I recall, a week ago, discussing on this thread the likelihood of an incoming flood of used mining cards.

Did crypto recover recently?

I don't really follow crypto news frequently, but I thought crypto was suffering from a major crash.
I recall, a week ago, discussing on this thread the likelihood of an incoming flood of used mining cards.

Yes....eth went down till 2100 usd and is now back to 3k usd.

Crypto profits are down significantly from the peak in Nov. For eg. when eth peaked last Nov, a 1660 Super made more than 2 USD/day, whereas today it makes less than a dollar.
Both rising difficulty and the downtrend in the price are affecting the profitability. Even though the price has pulled back a bit from the low in Jan, profits are still down. Still, I don't think we will see a flood of 30 series cards on the market anytime soon -- the miners currently in the game with those cards would prefer to stay till eth goes POS and then evaluate options. On the other hand, for miners running older cards like Polaris/Pascal, this could be the time they can offload those cards for more efficient ones.

That said, those prices of 1660 super/Ti are absurd to say the least (probably due to low supply), cards like RX 6600/XT offer a much better value prop at that range.

In general I would say we are seeing downtrends in both retail and street pricing for GPUs, from a combination of higher availability and lower demand from miners.

Anyone knows price of new inno3d x3 3080ti reference design.they were being sold at 150L earlier.
don't buy this brand. 1.55L for msi suprim x and to answer ur question 1.47L last time i checked.
Shod be around 1.6L now. Some 3080 Ti cards price is down to 1.50L. If AMD is also okay, 6900xt is now available for 1.5L.
1.30L for LC
Got these pricing from a computer dealer.

MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM X 12GB - 130000/-
MSI RTX 3070 TI VENTUS PLUS OC - 94300/-
MSI RTX 3080 VENTUS PLUS OC - 112000/-
MSI RX 6600 MECH2X - 44500/-

Guess the 3080 12gb needs more time settling down.
for MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM X 12GB - 1.28L is what I got the best.

don't buy this brand. 1.55L for msi suprim x and to answer ur question 1.47L last time
Already bought it incase you didn't saw my other comment.got it for 120. Sealed pack.it's a reference design.build quality is good getting better performance then 3080ti fe. It's super quite gpu even at 100% fan speed of 3500 rpm fans makes very low noice compared to other models and if you leave them to auto you will hear nothing only cabinet fans notices
It has scythe 90mm 3 fans.Only thing it doesn't have is rgb light

Already bought it incase you didn't saw my other comment.got it for 120. Sealed pack.it's a reference design.build quality is good getting better performance then 3080ti fe. It's super quite gpu even at 100% fan speed of 3500 rpm fans makes very low noice compared to other models and if you leave them to auto you will hear nothing only cabinet fans notices
It has scythe 90mm 3 fans.Only thing it doesn't have is rgb light
what brand ?

Inno3D x3 3080ti for 1.2L is a great price I would say. just keep the temp in checks and also keep the fans checked. RMA is an hassle for top cards from any brand we have :/
Temperatures are fine.got worried myself thought fans are not running.gpu temp doesn't rise above 55,56 hot spot 64 and vram 80C on 100% load.There is no issue of RMA for me friend is retailer just have to send him gpu in case any issue arises.

Inno3D x3 3080ti for 1.2L is a great price I would say. just keep the temp in checks and also keep the fans checked. RMA is an hassle for top cards from any brand we have :/
My friend's X3 or X4 3080Ti has been submitted since few weeks and there is no stock and no timeline given for return of card lol.

Got these pricing from a computer dealer.

MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM X 12GB - 130000/-
MSI RTX 3070 TI VENTUS PLUS OC - 94300/-
MSI RTX 3080 VENTUS PLUS OC - 112000/-
MSI RX 6600 MECH2X - 44500/-

Guess the 3080 12gb needs more time settling down.
Please share this dealer number via PM

Back