Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

I got a good friend dealing in gpus and other thing.he buys and sells old gpu also.if some good deals comes he throws at me
Most time I refuses him it's his business and he earns 10,20k from these dealings
He sold my 3080fe at 165L to a miner
Just push some of those deals towards us also.

Hey guys, is there a market for used high end AMD cards? Have a 6900XT, played around with it and want to try a 3090 now.
what are you expecting for it ? mostly it will be hard for a amd card to get more attention. try fb mining group. also you will have to invest more than 1lac for what u will get on 6900xt and the difference is not that much leaving the RT and vram thing.

Last edited:
what are you expecting for it ? mostly it will be hard for a amd card to get more attention. try bf mining group. also you will have to invest more than 1lac for what u will get on 6900xt and the difference is not that much leaving the RT and vram thing.
Around ~Rs 106000. "try bf mining group."; Can you share some details on this, either through PM or here. About buying 3090, I am hoping to get a used one at around 1.5L. About performance, 6900xt is actually faster up to 1440p for raster only, but I am bored with it now.

Around ~Rs 106000. "try bf mining group."; Can you share some details on this, either through PM or here. About buying 3090, I am hoping to get a used one at around 1.5L. About performance, 6900xt is actually faster up to 1440p for raster only, but I am bored with it now.
just search for `GPU MINING INDIA` on fb

I just read on last few pages that crypto is officially approved in India now? Just with 30% tax? So this means the present GPU price trend is going to remain now?

I feel this new GPU price trend was short lived.
Bios modifications would void the warranty in case something happens to cards while bios flash or during it's usage. It would be interesting to see if people would be willing to sacrifice and risk full value of cards for 20-25% extra profit lol.

Bios modifications would void the warranty in case something happens to cards while bios flash or during it's usage. It would be interesting to see if people would be willing to sacrifice and risk full value of cards for 20-25% extra profit lol.
I don't think any of the AIB's have service centers which can distinguish between a failed card or a failed card due to bios modification.

I don't think any of the AIB's have service centers which can distinguish between a failed card or a failed card due to bios modification.
Do you think these big organizations are so stupid that they don't have anyway to identify bios was modded or not? There definitely is or else how would they run big businesses, this way everyone would be playing around bioses kaputing their GPUs and getting RMAs.

Back