Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

This is a jolt to people who were thinking of selling their GPU. I guess in another 3 months no time to make profit. By the way, offline stores - 12900KF (without the GPU but unlocked for overclocking) is going for 48k in Bangalore. I remember my vendor in Chandigarh asked me to wait for 6 months. He said that June or July might be the right time to buy or build a new Computer.
Screenshot taken at 6.32 AM -

1648170300882.png

RTX 3090 TUF being sold for 1.84L is a better buy now. Price drop of almost 20%. This is primeabgb - https://www.primeabgb.com/buy-onlin...ock_status=instock&pa-brand=asus&orderby=date

Last edited:
I bought a 1660 OC for 21k 2 years ago. It just infuriates me how much the same series of 3060s is selling for now. Tech has to become less costlier with every year.

Nvidia have even put out a statement saying they got unprecedented profits and sales in the name of corona.

This is a jolt to people who were thinking of selling their GPU. I guess in another 3 months no time to make profit. By the way, offline stores - 12900KF (without the GPU but unlocked for overclocking) is going for 48k in Bangalore. I remember my vendor in Chandigarh asked me to wait for 6 months. He said that June or July might be the right time to buy or build a new Computer.
Screenshot taken at 6.32 AM -

View attachment 130157

RTX 3090 TUF being sold for 1.84L is a better buy now. Price drop of almost 20%. This is primeabgb - https://www.primeabgb.com/buy-onlin...ock_status=instock&pa-brand=asus&orderby=date

Irony. This card should be closer to or below 1L rupees by now given that it was released two years ago. It was around 2.5L a month ago, which was atrocious.

Irony. This card should be closer to or below 1L rupees by now given that it was released two years ago. It was around 2.5L a month ago, which was atrocious.
As everything depends on market and demand was very high till feb...so there is no way it would have gone down in price....just since march prices have started to cool down

I bought a 1660 OC for 21k 2 years ago. It just infuriates me how much the same series of 3060s is selling for now. Tech has to become less costlier with every year.

Nvidia have even put out a statement saying they got unprecedented profits and sales in the name of corona.
They made it like so. I remember they invested some 200 millions dollars just for crypto related GPU.

The "budget" segment GPU is indeed dead.

The all-round terrible 6500XT and overpriced 3050 proved as much.

I feel the 1660 at 21k is still a decent purchase even today.
You can easily run pretty much anything @60fps high settings.

The "budget" segment GPU is indeed dead.

The all-round terrible 6500XT and overpriced 3050 proved as much.

I feel the 1660 at 21k is still a decent purchase even today.
You can easily run pretty much anything @60fps high settings.
Honestly before the 30 series came out we were in the golden age. I bought a 2080ti at 40K used. The card launched at 92

So now reading this i can think of two things. Either they were bought by the gamers of India who were waiting for GPU prices to come down.
Or either by the idiots who bought them to flip it for more price.
Bro these prices are for brand new.....on primeabgb like sites

If you are remotely interested in the market then you will observe that almost all the big companies made huge profit in post CORONA times. NVIDIA is also one of them.

Amazon , NETFLIX , APPLE etc all made big bucks. Even our Desi guys ADANI group, RELIANCE group all made huge amount of money.

O
There are people who don't know how to reseat a ram and are doing mining. We are filled with people who will just buy.
And how will you be able to buy once they are oos.
Primeabgb stock is out....just and hour back it was only 2 left......you can check on this link also.
Genuine site.....only asus prices dropped the most even for 3060ti which went out immediately and price was 45-46k.....some colorful stocks price also went down.

O

Primeabgb stock is out....just and hour back it was only 2 left......you can check on this link also.
Genuine site.....only asus prices dropped the most even for 3060ti which went out immediately and price was 45-46k.....some colorful stocks price also went down.
45k for 3060 Ti is good IMO.

waiting for the time when we can say F**k you to RPTECH. It's price is 35900 on RPTECH.

primeabgb.jpeg

What's notable over at PrimeABGB is that you can checkout with 6 months no cost emi using Bajaj Finserv — I haven't seen a six months payment plan anywhere for computer hardware. Some places have Snapmint but that's limited to 3 months no cost emi.

Back