Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

no their prices wont fall that much ,the custom aib cards are priced 2k or more pricier than reference card .If you haggle you might get a deal they are just delaying the inevitable ,go during boni ka time or bandh karne ka time ;)
There are no reference cards officially available from either Red or Green camps here !

Cheapest of lot are local Inno3D, Colorful. On the other hand, Asus STRIX is considered most ‘high-end’. I also think that they are quite fast in passing the drop unlike their Indian counter-parts. I have no comments for cards other than I have monitored/tracked ! Cheers!

Edit again: RX6700/6600 XT has dropped significantly as well. 6600 XT has gone from 41.5K to 34.5K-ish.

There are no reference cards officially available from either Red or Green camps here !

Cheapest of lot are local Inno3D, Colorful. On the other hand, Asus STRIX is considered most ‘high-end’. I also think that they are quite fast in passing the drop unlike their Indian counter-parts. I have no comments for cards other than I have monitored/tracked ! Cheers!

Edit again: RX6700/6600 XT has dropped significantly as well. 6600 XT has gone from 41.5K to 34.5K-ish.
If you want a good balance and price and performance, look at ASUS TUF series of cards.

Asking for a friend,
any trusted sellers or websites selling 3060ti asus tuf or zotac cards under 50k? even offline shops in Chennai is fine.
The 3060ti prices seems to have gone up a little

You could bring some over and sell them to us :)

how much would a FE 3080TI go for? I have just ordered one. Thought of replacing my current build which has 3070 but a new 2k monitor and power supply will cost me another 30-40k
Maybe a 5k more. We have 2 3080ti fe post here for sale but no one's buying them cos truth be told for the original price of 3080ti first they are costly for a little performance gain. Secondly they are a trash card.

Last edited by a moderator:
how much would a FE 3080TI go for? I have just ordered one. Thought of replacing my current build which has 3070 but a new 2k monitor and power supply will cost me another 30-40k
Not more than 1.20L I believe. OEM cards are going for 1.3L-1.35L from reputed brands. Prices are falling further.
Maybe a 5k more. We have 2 3080ti fe post here for sale but no one's buying them cos truth be told for the original price of 3080ti first they are costly for a little performance again. Secondly they are a trash card.
Exactly. Why buy the 3080 Ti when 3080 for 62k MSRP is at 90-95% of 3080 Ti performance level.

Not more than 1.20L I believe. OEM cards are going for 1.3L-1.35L from reputed brands. Prices are falling further.

Exactly. Why buy the 3080 Ti when 3080 for 62k MSRP is at 90-95% of 3080 Ti performance level.
True, only 3060Ti is a true True, rest were not.

And here are our miners who think ti's are always better.
And others just saying yes they are.
Our miners are very funny. When I'm bored i just open telegram and that miner group, have a chuckle on what all questions are being asked and then back again to my death taking work with a thought that only I'm poor.

Wish could do that! Current travel policy for HK is stringent mess; putting foot outside of city/country in current time would make returning here uncertain as policies change quite often !
Well if you ever do come back, it'd be super helpful if you could bring a gpu with you for the helpless people like myself : )

People have been giving away their forms or sealed ones for the MSRP, don't pay 1 rupee above 1.07L for a sealed one.

Apt price for 3070ti on Amazon
Screenshot_2022-04-08-11-44-22-17_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg

Sad thing miner bought this. Only one in stock appario

How do u know a miner bought it? What good is this to a miner? It's barely making $2 a day with bad efficiency.

Perhaps you're not the first one to notice this listing and a few others already bought it or maybe the stock was limited?
Because it was noticed in the solar miner group and other guy bought it and now selling for 65k. That's is how. Page showed only 1 in stock.

Back