Hitman: Absolution - Discussion Thread

@Black_Hawk thanks for the amazing trailer, now a confession... I have never played any of the earlier HITMAN games, are they necessary OR can I join the ride from here?

Last edited by a moderator:
ALPHA17: I also loved the trailer, specially the saints in leather, hehe!

You could perhaps join the ride from this game onwards I think but seriously I were you I would play Hitman Contracts and Blood Money once prior to playing this one. I don't know maybe it's just me since I absolutely love the Hitman series to bits, but I'm sure you'll enjoy playing these 2 games mate. :)

Saw a 4 in 1 set of Hitman games. The only Hitman game I have played so far is Hitman: Contracts. I was wondering if Hitman: Codename 47 will work on Windows 7 64 bit.

Has anybody tried it? Would love to play through the series while I wait for the next game.

Found two pics dunno if they have been posted.
478970_10151159738323079_413117485_o.jpg

526158_10151159747333079_734968619_n.jpg

Yeah well you all must have surely seen that Dev-talk walkthrough of one mission on youtube, it was the first gameplay footage in which they have showcased all the new abilites that Agent 47 has now, though a plus point for the Hitman series as it serves as an element of elevation, but actually all these features have been introduced already, its just that Hitman Absolution will land loaded with all of them which despite of being already existing will be good, because today if you play a game as the likes of Absolution or Conviction or any other TPS, then it necessarily should offer all these features like - cover system, assassin vision(was it) my most favorite feature is that you can turn almost any object as a weapon and use it to knock out enemies. :)

Saw a 4 in 1 set of Hitman games. The only Hitman game I have played so far is Hitman: Contracts. I was wondering if Hitman: Codename 47 will work on Windows 7 64 bit.

Has anybody tried it? Would love to play through the series while I wait for the next game.

I haven't tried playing Hitman Codename 47 on Win7 but have heard of people having issues while playing it. You might want to follow the steps in this thread I found and see if you can play the game without hitches (read the last post in the thread):

Codename 47 on windows 7 - Hitmanforum

Hope this helps you mate :)

^^^yeeehoww bloody hell reminds me of blood money.:hail: damn they should have released it already.
Well yeah..When this thread started i thought the game will be out by the time my exams will be over although MP3 is nearly out for PC but damn Hitman is not. *sigh*

from the 2 pics it look like the blood money there was a misson called asassin of the crows simliar to the pic :)

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

i hope we can ride vehicles as well in this part.

^^exactly.
Btw there is no point in playing codename 47 play contracts instead.It has most of the missions from codename 47.Here 47 recalls the past incidents from his life.Infact most of the missions are quite challenging and thrilling.

This seems to be on the higher difficulty.As i had suspected those special visions must be in easy modes. :D

Now it looks better than contracts and not sure but may surpass silent assassin too.

Back