Hitman: Absolution - Discussion Thread

Hot dayum the Saints look wicked! I guess the other trailer (Attack of the Saints) explains the failed mission to assassinate Agent 47 shown in the file in the above trailer.

The walkthrough it out.But there is no game.if you see any mission before playing then wont you loose the interest.

It isn't as if you saw the video of the playthrough today and are about to play it the next day. There's plenty of time left before the game is out. There's no way one can 'loose' the interest that way.

Hitman: Absolution sees return of veteran voice actor

Hitman: Absolution will feature the talents of David Bateson, Agent 47′s regular voice actor.

Square Enix confirmed Bateson’s return today. The popular actor has voiced Agent 47 since the franchise’s debut with Codename 47 in 2000. IO Interactive had initially announced that Bateson wouldn’t be back, but after a “long search” apparently agreed with fans that there’s only one man for the job.
Interestingly, William Mapother provided the motion capture for 47; he’s better known as Ethan from Lost. “IO and Bateson have been bed fellows for over a decade and like all long running relationships sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder. Looking back I think we were just playing hard to get,” Hitman brand director Jon Brooke said.

Source: Hitman: Absolution sees return of veteran voice actor | VG247

The slow & classy European accent is back, good move. :)

I wish Jesper Kyd was doing the composition for this one as well. :(

He did it for all the previous titles in the series and now someone else chose to replace him. I hope the tracks are good.

[h=1]IO answers your Hitman Absolution questions[/h]VG247: What are you doing with the soundtrack? I believe Jesper Kyd is no longer involved because he’s doing Assassin’s Creed. Who have you got on board for this?

We have [Valhalla Rising and Kane & Lynch composers] Peter Peter and Peter Kyed. They’re extremely talented. And we have an internal audio director as well that does the co-composing on it. We’re definitely aiming high with the music.
There are different styles, obviously an overarching style, but there’s different styles compared to what location Hitman comes to. There’ll be a lot of different locations and different styles.
Hitman Absolution launches in 2012 for PS3, 360 and PC.

Source: IO answers your Hitman Absolution questions | VG247

Seriously no Jesper Kyd is deeply saddening. His music lends so much soul to the series, I can't get past my favorites: the Hitman: Contracts main theme (epic!) and Ave Maria from Blood Money amongst others. Oh yes... also 'Apocalypse' from BM. There are just so many of his stellar compositions.

Seriously no Jesper Kyd is deeply saddening. His music lends so much soul to the series, I can't get past my favorites: the Hitman: Contracts main theme (epic!) and Ave Maria from Blood Money amongst others. Oh yes... also 'Apocalypse' from BM. There are just so many of his stellar compositions.

You cannot forget his newer releases, especially this --

This one song = Assassin's Creed as a whole to me.

And Darksiders II also I am enjoying.

I wouldn't credit 'Ave Maria' track fully to Jesper Kyd. This hymn has been around for a very long time now. So it's nothing original. The placement in Blood Money, however, was perfect.

Kane & Lynch's main menu theme was one of the most amazing compositions. Of course, like ALPHA already pointed out, Ezio's Destiny is another symbolic track. Beautiful and mesmerizing.

Allwyn, did you complete the Sniper Challenge yet? Any idea how lengthy it is?

I had completed it way back on the 360. It's one of those timed demos. This one lasts 15 mins I suppose. Just allows you snipe some chumps from the rooftop. Nothing fancy!

Skip it and wait for the full game.

Oh! :(

I thought this must be some mini prequel sorts. I'll just give it a shot for the heck of it sometime later before uninstalling.

Back