Hitman: Absolution - Discussion Thread

I'm so getting this title,after almost an year playing dishonored has revived that gaming need in me
So definitely going for this ;)

I'll probably keep playing Dishonored till the time this comes out for the PC and then go full stealth in this game too. :D

Cherish Dishonored mate. It truly is a brilliant game, every bit. How long did it take you to complete Dark Souls?

I will indeed. Dark Souls took me around 80 hours to complete. If you're one of those who doesn't rush through and not afraid to die in the process, then this is exactly how long it should take you to complete your first play-through. See ya in the Dark Souls thread.

How dare you used that word , you used it be one for years

and I still am. But it doesn't change the fact that it was peasant back then, and still is. Until you get a taste of the PC version, you'll never know what you're missing out on. With all the optimizations IO had put into the PC version, I'd be damned if I'd still be playing it on a console. :p

Purist is quite difficult so i switch over to Hard

1. GOTY already for me !
2. Dishonoured + MGS Stealth + AC3 = Hitman Absolution.
3. The cutscenes looks very good but in game visuals are not that great
4. That Intro mission is probably the best intro the way they introduce the gameplay mechanics is wonderful and despite being tutorial its woven very well in the story
5. Sniper Challenge are part of the game.
6. 5 difficulty levels currently playing on Hard , Purist can be quite difficult with just one crosshair
7. Story follows from previous game.
8. Atleast 4-5 possible ways to take down the target and you get max rewarded for most stealth kills.
9. When he walks like a robot but he has been always like this.
10. Several NPC on the screen at a moment.
11. Fantastic music some nerve breaking background score
12. Diana a*s
bigyellowgrin.gif

Buy this game

Back