The King of Chinatown (Mandatory Target kill only):

77274450.jpg

Terminus (Terminus Hotel):

74881187.jpg

Terminus (Upper Floor):

47553161.jpg

HMA_2012_11_28_02_08_11_45.jpg

HMA_2012_11_28_02_38_39_92.jpg

I have just started. 20 levels means a lot of time to get my hands dirty after years.:cool1: Old memories refreshed! Yeah the mode is purist btw.

How do you guys insert pictures and they come out as big sized images on the thread. Mine always get reduced to a small measely image when I use the "Insert Image" option. What am I doing wrong here? :O

You guys must have lot of patience :D

I dont know about other games but if you ask me for hitman then i would say its not the patience its the love & interest for the game which drives me.This is the game where i dont mind doing the same level multiple times until i get the desired result.As there are so many ways to achieve/execute a target,and i derive a certain kind of pleasure in discovering them.You can say its total fun.Thus i love hitman.As far as splinter cell is concerned i loved chaos theory too.

Anyways in the first level the cook is really a funny guy i spend some time fooling around with him.listen to his dialogues.:lol:

Awritey sat me down this afternoon and pranced upon the game. This is a patient, calm stealth-a-holics treat! Played a couple of levels and tried, re-tried and tried some more enjoying every bit of the gameplay and exploration. I will be re-playing levels just to see how perfect I can get. Not being twitchy is the key here. Yes the game is punishing on Purist difficulty but it's suppose to be that... be impatient and shoot about and your meant to stand in the corner for being a naughty boy!

So here begins the stats:

A Personal Contract (Purist Difficulty):

hma2012112820560132.jpg

King of Chinatown (Purist Difficulty):

hma2012112821563728.jpg

Ethan_Hunt: Thank you so much mate for telling me the image trick... worked great! :)

In the king of china town i am always ending up a professional ranking(Used only the fugu fish trick).:mad44: It always shows spotted.WTF! Will try again.

Terminus:

hma2012112915473370.jpg

Run For Your Life:

I. Burning Hotel:

hma2012112921521944.jpg

II. The Library:

hma2012112921522612.jpg

III. Shangri-La:

hma2012112921523258.jpg

IV. Train Station:

hma2012112921523880.jpg

The 'Run for Your Life' level had to be one of the hardest levels I have ever played in any of the Hitman games! Too many guards, too much attention on Agent 47 in this beastly level, one wrong move and on 'Purist' your butt is busted instantly. Gruelling session that... whew!!

Alright guys i suggest you put some hints too based on your discoveries.Which route will reward what.

Here i completed the king of china town again.This time i discovered something.

NOTE:-

1.You will NEVER get silent assassin ranking in china town if you try to kill the king by poisoning his food using fugu fish.Think of using it differently.*
2.I completed this time with fugu fish only.No disguise, no take downs.

*I dont know if its a bug but i tried the method several times and failed to get a silent assassin rating.It may be due to the fact that the king collapses infront of the crowd therefore his body gets discovered.

Here are the comparisons.Top :-Food poisoning method, Down :- Non food poisoning method.

*I dont know if its a bug but i tried the method several times and failed to get a silent assassin rating.It may be due to the fact that the king collapses infront of the crowd therefore his body gets discovered.

It's not a bug for sure, as you can see above that me and Black_Hawk have got a Silent Assassin rank on that level. If you want to go with disguise kill,

I suggest you take out Snowman, get the Fugu fish, go back to Snowman's pad and poison his blow. Then approach the King and make him follow you back to the pad and once he snorts the blow, he's done for. Just hide his body in the chest in that room and get the hell out of there. The funny thing is, with Snowman's disguise, I can roam around almost everywhere, without raising an inch of suspicion. Whereas, if I suit up as a chef, I get noticed by every chef in the vicinity. Guess they don't take kindly to a Caucasian chef in China. :p

You can also do it with 'Suit only' and no kills, detection or pacification too, which I what I did above. :)

Black_Hawk: Looks like you pacified someone in 'The Library' section. Might I ask who was that unfortunate chump?

^^I think you might have posted a spoiler.:lol: Anyways read my point no 2.I preferred suit only.Suit only is neat.If you stand below the window you can hear what goes on in the room aftermath.The drug dealer gets caught!:rofl:

Back