Holy Cow! What is going on..

Do you have anything other than one-liners?

What does your faith say? What are those values you've been weeping for? How were minorities appeased? Why is that bad but Hindu appeasement is good?

upload_2017-7-31_23-31-36.png

Beef is the 3rd most consumed meat in the world after pork and poultry. While we're stuck in some medieval mindsets, the rest of the world is happily moving on.
Well to be fair, it's not even that good. Pork>Chicken>Mutton/Beef. And also pricey af at 390rs/kg for boneless. YIKES!!

You have no respect for other's faith. Don't expect others to respect yours.
I admit that @cronosbrah was a bit aggressive in his frustration in putting across his argument but @meetdilip you made a mistake there.

Faith is something you believe in without any proof like M was the last prophet or ancient Indians were so advanced in plastic surgery that they could attach an elephant's head to the body of a man but what @cronosbrah was pointing out is cold hard science..indomitable and irrefutable.

I would suggest that you read a book -Chariots Of The Gods.

I admit that there are many discrepancies in the book but since you are on a nerd forum in India it leads me to believe that you are in the upper percentile of our population in terms of education and intellect and so I would expect you to look at the raw data and make your own conclusions based on logic.

Do you have anything other than one-liners?

No. All I want to say is, let people keep their faith. Don't question it.

The thing you ignore so easily is that you should have started crying when minority appeasement was in full form. What you hate now is its bi product.[DOUBLEPOST=1501544867][/DOUBLEPOST]
He worships the masterful troll-deva who is the only true god on the internet.

What are you so unhappy about ? This thread is used to mock Hinduism, and still, nothing happens to you ? That's India.

Last edited:
https://www.engadget.com/2017/07/30/russian-censorship-law-bans-proxies-and-vpns/

Pretty sure this shit is coming to India soon as the govt is pushing Aadhar on the people. It seems that the world is following the path set out by China. Trump, Putin, Edrogan, Dragnea, Duterte etc all supposed men of action elected through a democratic process but these governments are enacting legislation that gives them more power and control over the populace. Trump actually seems like the least scary member of the club. To me, the beef ban thing isn't as huge an issue, just a symptom of the disease. I want to go back to the indecisive governments without concentration of power like with the third front. With them at least the worst they would do is make money off scams.
What are you so unhappy about ? This thread is used to mock Hinduism, and still, nothing happens to you ? That's India.

This b**ch is gloating about the Babri demolition. She is also a teacher being paid by the government and nothing happens to her either. That is India too.

Last edited:

This b**ch is gloating about the Babri demolition. She is also a teacher being paid by the government and nothing happens to her either. That is India too.

Where goes the freedom of expression this time ?
Nothing happens to those openly mock Hinduism on this thread as well. Justice ?

Nothing happening to Chinese and Pakistanis either.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/07/30/russian-censorship-law-bans-proxies-and-vpns/

Pretty sure this shit is coming to India soon as the govt is pushing Aadhar on the people. It seems that the world is following the path set out by China. Trump, Putin, Edrogan, Dragnea, Duterte etc all supposed men of action elected through a democratic process but these governments are enacting legislation that gives them more power and control over the populace. Trump actually seems like the least scary member of the club. To me, the beef ban thing isn't as huge an issue, just a symptom of the disease. I want to go back to the indecisive governments without concentration of power like with the third front. With them at least the worst they would do is make money off scams.

People are worrying about skynet. But this is the real doomsday. Sadly too few people realize this and even then the corporations running the capitalist world are too powerful to beat. We're done for.

Sometimes i think all these sensational topics like beef and attacks on our border etc. are just distractions from the real issues.

I'd buy this more than believing china just decided to up and invade india: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...claims-beijing-daily/articleshow/59861613.cms

Last edited by a moderator:
Back