HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

geturchiru said:
HOw do I do that..call CC?

No it does mate, you need to change billing address. Check out that "Important note for International customers" They specifically state that international customers can pay through foreign credit cards, but billing address needs to be changed to that Texas, Houston address. They state that international delivery will not be possible but delivery/store pick up in the US will be possible.

International Orders
Shipping Outside the U.S.

We can ship your BestBuy.com order to any of these locations:

* U.S. states
* U.S. Virgin Islands
* Guam
* APO/FPO (military) addresses

We cannot ship to other countries. Both the billing and shipping addresses must be in one of the locations above.
International Orders for U.S. Shipping or Pickup

If you have an international billing address, you can place orders on BestBuy.com and BestBuy.com/espanol that will be shipped to an addresses in the United States, Virgin Islands or Guam. Or, you can place your international order online and pick it up at any U.S. store.

To complete your online purchase, please use this exact billing address in place of your international billing address during checkout:

10780 Kempwood Dr.
Houston, TX 77043

You can also call 001-281-742-5268 at any time for assistance or to place your order over the phone.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

JT_daniel said:
International Orders
Shipping Outside the U.S.

We can ship your BestBuy.com order to any of these locations:

* U.S. states
* U.S. Virgin Islands
* Guam
* APO/FPO (military) addresses

We cannot ship to other countries. Both the billing and shipping addresses must be in one of the locations above.
International Orders for U.S. Shipping or Pickup

If you have an international billing address, you can place orders on BestBuy.com and BestBuy.com/espanol that will be shipped to an addresses in the United States, Virgin Islands or Guam. Or, you can place your international order online and pick it up at any U.S. store.

To complete your online purchase, please use this exact billing address in place of your international billing address during checkout:

10780 Kempwood Dr.
Houston, TX 77043

You can also call 001-281-742-5268 at any time for assistance or to place your order over the phone.
Do this fellas and it's guaranteed to work with Indian CC!!

Hurry Hurry Hurry fellas!! :D

SnS users will have to pray they won't find out!

"Best Buy does not ship to known freight forwarders, and orders to such will be canceled."

Wot?!?!

JT_daniel said:
Hurry Hurry Hurry fellas!! :D

SnS users will have to pray they won't find out!

"Best Buy does not ship to known freight forwarders, and orders to such will be canceled."

Wot?!?!

Best Buy does ship to FPOs

letmein said:
I thought you were passing up on this deal... :p

If a merchant cancels an order, how soon can we expect a refund to your CC?

I am passing up on this deal ...

But i remember being disappointed when i called CC to book a Nexus S for myself and the system wouldn't accept a 6-digit international pincode ... even after 3 attempts early in the morning at 3AM ... :cry:

viditkalra said:
Hey agantuk, I'll take one..

Let me know if we are sealing the deal else I'll go book mine...

^ Please do book yours if you can. Getting it through someone in person would be much cheaper than through SnS or ICC

Back