HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

JT_daniel

Adept
Mar 10, 2011
Goodness me, for a second I thought the mods had deleted this thread. :D

If anybody can get through the SMB site, please PM me and I'll transfer the money to you. YOu can ship it to my S&S account! :)

memnom

Adept
Nov 21, 2006
It seems that 200k units are shipped from BB to HP by tomorrow and HP still has some 1 Million units to dump.

armaan

Disciple
Aug 5, 2009
i think just type is tremendously useful, it has google search,searches ur address book other apps and u can basically tweet or update ur fb status right from there..pretty neat not to mention u can add sites to just type that u visit often.
man i so want one

sid_donnydarko

Disciple
Dec 1, 2006
agantuk said:
^ Wow, didn't think of that DP utility. So now it has two uses at the least for me - browsing, and photo frame. Totally worth the 100 USD if I get one that is :p
Make sure your maid uses a softcloth when dusting :p
@gannu - so you've already started regretting your latest purchase eh?!? :bleh:

sid_donnydarko

Disciple
Dec 1, 2006
^^ Your iPad 2 is worth every cent you spent on it considering the apps and support it receives unlike the Touchpad! :hap2:

On a serious note, the Touchpad at this price would've made sense if Android had already been ported over.

Good news for those who plan on buying the Touchpad - CM contributor Erik Hardesty has indirectly hinted that he will be involved with the team responsible for porting Android 2.3 (codenamed TouchDroid) over to the Touchpad. Follow TouchDroid developments here.

JT_daniel

Adept
Mar 10, 2011
If HP has 1 million units to dump why does their regular home store say sold out? :huh:

And I hope they release all those units soon, if they do, then ICC will be an option, especially if they need an american credit card.

adilj

Adept
Oct 11, 2008
Mumbai
I just ordered two pieces of the touchpad 32GB on hp smb... They charged me a total of 45.something and nothin more... So is my ordered confirmed or no???

This is a cause of worry for me cause have asked a couple of friends in US to get it for me and if they also get it... God knows how many extra I will have...

So can someone tell me how long does it take for the order to get processed???

RS4

Skilled
May 16, 2010
India
^^Dont worry if you get extra units,here atleast 10-15 of us are struggling for a single unit and your extra units will be snatched off in seconds :p

adilj

Adept
Oct 11, 2008
Mumbai
Ok but the only problem is my cousin who is comin here in sometime will be getting it from there... So no duty or shipping charges... but sdly will get it after a couple of months

JT_daniel

Adept
Mar 10, 2011
Best buy usa has it online!! Go order it asap!! Indian credit cards accepted, except change your billing address to the one they procide (in houston tx) !!!!!

geturchiru

Disciple
Aug 26, 2009
Dont think so..I added one to cart and its added fine...did not go thorough checkout process though

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

JT_daniel said:
Best buy usa has it online!! Go order it asap!! Indian credit cards accepted, except change your billing address to the one they procide (in houston tx) !!!!!

HOw do I do that..call CC?