HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

paarkhi said:
even $250 is ok for a 32gb if delivered to door steps

16GB I think. Also those 120$ deals on ebay are gone too.
Btw need to know whether android port is confirmed or still the details are unknown ??

Android port will come soon mate, I'm sure of it. But even without it, it's a pretty good tablet.

And yeah, Android put it on Goldbox and it sold out in 20 minutes flat. Expect the 32 GB to be put on Goldbox any minute now. And the brave hearted among us can actually buy the 32 GB for full price and ask CC for price match (if they are available).

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

But the thing is, we could NEVER get it that quick in Amazon. If you are a registered member there, they will have your address and CC details. You can confirm the order in 10 seconds flat. We could never hope to match that if we try to checkout + create an account.

Woohoo. Just got my confirmation email from HP.com. Had ordered on Friday night. One of the earlier orders. $90.31!! :D

Don't even care if Android is not ported. email+internet+comics is more than enough. Anything more is a bonus.

We should've probably got the 16 GB from Amazon and asked for a price match today. Guys are doing that now and are getting it dropped to 99$ shipped. :(

Could someone tell me which Courier to use to ship the HP TouchPad from Canada to India? I checked the Price Quote on FedEX & it give me $200 for the $99 product :ashamed:

aasimenator said:
Could someone tell me which Courier to use to ship the HP TouchPad from Canada to India? I checked the Price Quote on FedEX & it give me $200 for the $99 product :ashamed:

Oh my goodness, that's crazy. Can't you get it shipped to NY mate?

any link to order.. It was there on Staples.ca this morning but i don't see it any more.... could you guys give me a link that ships to Canada?

geturchiru said:
wtf....I'm trying the goldbox deals page and always getting the one with juicer page

lol I guess the deal got over for you between refreshes :rofl:

Amazon is literally playing with its customers now!

Back