HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

whatsinaname said:
Woohoo. Just got my confirmation email from HP.com. Had ordered on Friday night. One of the earlier orders. $90.31!! :D

Don't even care if Android is not ported. email+internet+comics is more than enough. Anything more is a bonus.
That is exactly what i am getting it for ! Comics + Internet = All i need a tablet for :p

OfficeDepot seems to have them, but when you add to cart it should no longer available. :mad:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

i think the sale will end tomorrow so we have 24 hours to place the orders if we are lucky to find one.

Guys, I think those who were sucessful in placing orders are just lucky and rest of us should just forget about this.... I don't think we have a chance now to get our hands on this.

vivek.krishnan said:

As if its going to happen

Horrible, can't even register on HP to get notified :(

No everyone will get

USA people have ordered 5/6

requirement 2/3

On ebay itself you will get it

wait dont lose hope

Adequate quantity are available

paarkhi said:
Guys, I think those who were sucessful in placing orders are just lucky and rest of us should just forget about this.... I don't think we have a chance now to get our hands on this.

As if its going to happen

Horrible, can't even register on HP to get notified :(

Same thought here too, buddy. Guess we ought to forget about the touchpad after all.... maybe it was just a figment of out imagination, maybe something from the planet Betelgeuse.....

kuduku said:
No everyone will get

USA people have ordered 5/6

requirement 2/3

On ebay itself you will get it

wait dont lose hope

Adequate quantity are available

Your words inspire me..............

Back