HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

Now i just hope that this does not get cancelled and most importantly an Android port is actually available. Fingers crossed

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

LOL So many people browsing this thread at 3:30 in the morning :p

Guys I got a problem, looks like I have successfully placed the order and also got the order number but money hasn't been deducted from my card yet. Amazon payments work in a different manner from other sites?

raksrules said:
arjun123 said:
Guys I got a problem, looks like I have successfully placed the order and also got the order number but money hasn't been deducted from my card yet. Amazon payments work in a different manner from other sites?

With amazon my money gets deducted when da order is shipped

Gaurish said:
Guys who are ordering,

Are you sure this is orginal new HP touchpad? Because in the title it does not say "HP TouchPad" but instead says "Smartbuy Touchpad"

Amazon.com: FB454UT Smartbuy TouchPad QUALCOMM Snapdragon APQ8060 1.2 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless 9.7" IPS TFT 1GB RAM 16GB: Electronics

Yes it is the genuine one, just that the seller has not mentioned the word HP in title. It is there in the details part and yes SKU is of the 16GB one.

There are news on SD forums that some orders on Onsale are getting cancelled. Hope amazon does not cancel. Mine is in "Shipping Soon" status.

but, these items at amazon are still at higher price. are you guys placing orders on the higher price and then go for refund..what's the story please?

tech4pk said:
but, these items at amazon are still at higher price. are you guys placing orders on the higher price and then go for refund..what's the story please?

There was this seller onSale who had listed at 99$ and 149$ for 16GB and 32GB models and those got sold out. I bought from that deal. Was checking slickdeals forum continuously.

There are other 3rd part sellers on amazon but they have listed at 300+ $

Now, i am getting desperate to get this. If anyone from Delhi wants to offload one of theirs, then i'd be really thankful. Need it badly. Can pay upfront.

Back