HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

kuduku said:
No everyone will get

USA people have ordered 5/6

requirement 2/3

On ebay itself you will get it

wait dont lose hope

Adequate quantity are available

But they are selling at a high price :( and not the discounted price. Let's wait, ready to pay $20 higher but not something like $190 for 16gb

they will sell

Imagine you have 6

want only 3

Now what do you do with it after 5days

when frenzy has gone

Its available at all websites

Prices will come down

that doesnt mean not to buy at online retail websites for 99 and 150 cost

I just hope that when Ebay gets flooded with these TouchPads, prices will start to be driven down to 120-125$ range, which is fair pricing IMO. Anything abobe 130-140$ is a big rip off :(

But what about the 200,000 tablets BB was sitting on? Did BB really sell 200k tablets? I don't think so..

^^Now nobody will pay 200-250$ for these on ebay, so within a week or two the prices will be lowered to 120-140$ as many would have bought just for selling on ebay.

kuduku said:
they will sell

Imagine you have 6

want only 3

Now what do you do with it after 5days

when frenzy has gone

Its available at all websites

Prices will come down

that doesnt mean not to buy at online retail websites for 99 and 150 cost

Hope for the best and let's see after 15 days

yesterday I'd a chance to buy from office depot 129 plus tax for 16gb and 149 plus tax for 32gb... but i thought it's too high since 16gb is available for 99 so skipped it... now it seems that was big mistake...

^ I am exhausted too after spending the weekend trolling sites for the Touchpad. Am really grateful to the chap who posted that BB was up. I hope he got a piece too.

thats me man..well i saw it on slickdeals, it still counts :p

we managed to get three(one form store yes'day itself)..one for friend and one for his sister who went through all the trouble of ordering and going to shop and one for me..

Big thanks to the OP for letting us know about this deal :)

CRAP. Went OOS when I was entering CC details :(

Billion thanks to raksrules, managed to snap a 32GB :D sis should be happy with her slightly delayed rakhi gift :D

@raks: OOS. Check noqw, it says 410$.

Grab 32GB guys, hope its not OOS by now.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

32GB gone.....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

damn thing is going OOS and suddenly back in sale again....managed to snag another 16GB :D

Back