Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

Gigacore said:
^ Yes, let him refund if he doesn't have good piece. This is such a waste of time and money.
Actually i Bought it from his site "theitbazaar" will i get Full refund or there would be any deduction of charges ? (like ebay buyers face)

sending him this faulty piece would again cost me a few bucks though ..

Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

No idea about that. But getting one from eBay is more secure coz of PaisaPay. You can make eBay force the seller to replace or refund the device. If it is from the dealer's site, then only members and staff at TE can help you.

onlyravi said:
Guys hold ur horses. Got one more faulty modem from @dvdstoredelhi.He sent me a used modem which was returned to him by @nfsnfs (used for almost 2months). This modem is also having issues like overheating and the SIM is not detected many times. Also I compared the signals of this E122with my old one... my old device shows 93% signal whereas the new E122 shows only 40%.

He is getting fresh stocks this friday so better to wait and watch till then. I wasted Rs150 in courier charges and 2weeks behind this.

Now he says he is sending me a third modem.... I am really fed up. The worst part is that I need them urgently and have already lost 2 weeks.
you got E122 as a replacement for UMG1831?

^^ Yes I purposely asked him to send a E122 since many of the recent 1831s were going kaput. I m using E122 for 2 months and it satisfies my req so I asked him an E122 as replacement. He will pay me the diff amount also...
@funkykid: ask him for a refund I am sure he will agree to it and if ur device is less than a week old he may not deduct anything....
Many times it happens that ppl send back working devices saying its faulty when it is not faulty... the only reason being that they want a cheap upgrade to the newer model only by paying the diff+shipping charges.

onlyravi said:
Guys hold ur horses. Got one more faulty modem from @dvdstoredelhi.He sent me a used modem which was returned to him by @nfsnfs (used for almost 2months). This modem is also having issues like overheating and the SIM is not detected many times. Also I compared the signals of this E122with my old one... my old device shows 93% signal whereas the new E122 shows only 40%.

He is getting fresh stocks this friday so better to wait and watch till then. I wasted Rs150 in courier charges and 2weeks behind this.

Now he says he is sending me a third modem.... I am really fed up. The worst part is that I need them urgently and have already lost 2 weeks.

@onlyravi > You returned UMG 1831 and wanted E122 as replacement. I sent you @nfsnfs modem coz he used it for two months and returned same to me. During this tenure he never complained of any problem and i guess he wanted to upgrade or so..Additionally and I used same for almost 5 days and faced absolutely no problem ! No heating problem and downloaded @ almost 2kbps plus. You may have spent Rs 150 on treturning same and so did we.. We shipped same via DTDC Plus/Blue.. no ??

I'm wondering why are you fed up since you purchased UMG 1831 on 10th Jan and you returned same to me and wanted another model and I shipped you another one requested which you've received and today is 18th Jan ! How come you're calculating 2 weeks LOST ?

I got my 1831 in Dec first week and its worked great, never faced any issues. Only this current lot which is being sold has an issue. Even other users who have got the same modem last month or before have not faced so many issues. I ordered the K4505 also last week and it worked right out the box,without any tweaks or updates just like my 1831.

funkykid said:
Actually i Bought it from his site "theitbazaar" will i get Full refund or there would be any deduction of charges ? (like ebay buyers face)

sending him this faulty piece would again cost me a few bucks though ..
Well it depends if you've bought same recently about week or 10 days ago we surely shall consider Full refund minus Shipment cost.. However if you've used same for a month or so and want a refund and never complained of any issue earlier then of course we'd either get same replaced or deduct some %age and do your Refund.. BTW let us know your Order number as we do not understand who's behing funkykid on TE !

You may pack same well and ship via India post - Registered Parcel costs Rs 36 for weight upto 500 grams..

Cheers

raedthakur said:
@dvdstore.... did u get the new modem batch......... when can we order?
New stock is expected by Friday / Saturday..

dvdstoredelhi said:
@onlyravi > You returned UMG 1831 and wanted E122 as replacement. I sent you @nfsnfs modem coz he used it for two months and returned same to me. During this tenure he never complained of any problem and i guess he wanted to upgrade or so..Additionally and I used same for almost 5 days and faced absolutely no problem ! No heating problem and downloaded @ almost 2kbps plus. You may have spent Rs 150 on treturning same and so did we.. We shipped same via DTDC Plus/Blue.. no ??
I'm wondering why are you fed up since you purchased UMG 1831 on 10th Jan and you returned same to me and wanted another model and I shipped you another one requested which you've received and today is 18th Jan ! How come you're calculating 2 weeks LOST ?

So you are saying you tested it and it was fine ,but still u went ahead and sent all the problems list,invoice,my email communication printouts to him with the modem ?
And if I wanted would have got 1831 in the first place.I dint have to trick u in sending my modem back to u and waste 15 days for replacement.

Also if there was no problem then why did ravi also has heating,sim not detected and 40% signal strength.

Care to reply to my thread and give me my money back.

Thanks for replying quickly.I have recieved my Device On 13th Jan Late Evening.So it has been just 6days.so i may get full refund.btw i dont have anything personal against your service.but i dont want to take any risk to try another piece of the same model modem.so i want to get refund.My order n.o is 489 in the name of G Venkata Ramana From hyderabad.But now i have moved to my study place Gulbarga(karnataka) so i would be shipping from there tomorrow morning and will mail/pm you shipping details and my bank account details.Hope you transfer refund soon ...

Cheers :)

onlyravi said:
@funkykid: ask him for a refund I am sure he will agree to it and if ur device is less than a week old he may not deduct anything....

Many times it happens that ppl send back working devices saying its faulty when it is not faulty... the only reason being that they want a cheap upgrade to the newer model only by paying the diff+shipping charges.
No buddy iam not playing any tricks here.My device genuinely has problem and iam struggling with the same from the past 5days.now i cant take it anymore.so iam sending it back.

nfsnfs said:
So you are saying you tested it and it was fine ,but still u went ahead and sent all the problems list,invoice,my email communication printouts to him with the modem ?
And if I wanted would have got 1831 in the first place.I dint have to trick u in sending my modem back to u and waste 15 days for replacement.

Also if there was no problem then why did ravi also has heating,sim not detected and 40% signal strength.

Care to reply to my thread and give me my money back.
@nfsnfs > Your payment is already Refunded Yesterday..Please check your Bank Account as I already sent you transaction details. I confirm that your modem worked fine when I used same for almost 5 days.. No Heating, Download Speed over 2mbps, No Frequent Disconnections and No SIM got corrupt as you said that your SIMS went bad. Downloaded a few Movies daily and what more do I say..

@ ALL TE MEMBERS >> Anyone facing problem with this current LOT may please Return for Replacement and we shall get them replaced with the new lot arriving soon..hopefully by next week

dvdstoredelhi said:
@nfsnfs > Your payment is already Refunded Yesterday..Please check your Bank Account as I already sent you transaction details. I confirm that your modem worked fine when I used same for almost 5 days.. No Heating, Download Speed over 2mbps, No Frequent Disconnections and No SIM got corrupt as you said that your SIMS went bad. Downloaded a few Movies daily and what more do I say..
First you are avoiding my questions.

Second go to FEEDBACK SECTION and reply to my thread .stop acting dumb .

dvdstoredelhi conned me , I need the full refund

dvdstoredelhi said:

You seem to be using some weird testing method cause it seems to be working fine only in your system and not on the customer's system. :p

And about the shipping cost, now who is to be blamed for shipping a faulty device, the buyer? Why should the buyer bear a loss for absolutely no fault of his?

So a person buys a modem for 2.8k and it turns out to be DOA (its not a case of damage in transit here) and wants a refund, he has to send the item back spending another Rs 100 and you refund Rs 2.7k. So he is at a loss of Rs 200 for ZERO fault of his.

dvdstoredelhi said:
yes but as u see the modem which you sent me first(1831) was a faulty one. After which you did send me a E122 on my request that too very next day. I asked for a E122 coz many 1831 were having problems and I did not want to take a risk again.
But the modem you sent me today contained the bills and email copies of the person who returned you the modem (@nfsnfs) You did not even bother to remove his handwritten note to you. what impression does that give that you are fwding one replaced modem to another customer which is not right. And as far as I know @nfsnfs returned the modem coz it was faulty not coz he wanted to upgrade. Right?
Two weeks in the sense that now you will send me one more modem which I will have to test and if that works fine then it will be almost 2 weeks after whcih I get a proper working modem. I will get your next modem on friday if you ship it 2moro. ho gaye 2 weeks.
I returned the UMG 1831 ONLY because it was overheating and getting reset every 2 min. Other wise I wud have not paid for a higher modem just to downgrade to a lower cost one right :)
So lets proceed as per our tele con that we had today evening.

onlyravi said:
But the modem you sent me today contained the bills and email copies of the person who returned you the modem (@nfsnfs) You did not even bother to remove his handwritten note to you. what impression does that give that you are fwding one replaced modem to another customer which is not right. And as far as I know @nfsnfs returned the modem coz it was faulty not coz he wanted to upgrade. Right?

That explains how he is testing the modem, I doubt if he even opened the package! :rofl:

^ That's so bad! Anyway he is not responding to any of my mails. He had replied in less than an hour when I sent him a mail that I purchased via eBay. For request to get replaced he wants time to reply! Now I've sent him an PM here on TE. Let's see.

@dvdstoredelhi

I have sent you back my faulty modem for refund via DTDC today morning.I Have mailed and PM you my bank A/C details and DTDC tracking n.o along with my order n.o.please deposit my refund as soon as possible.

Guys... lets not blow this thing out of proportion....
What I meant was those who are placing new orders can wait till this friday/sat till he gets his fresh stock of modems.
I talked to him and he has always been prompt to reply to my calls and listen to me.
I used the replacement E122 for last nite and observed that it does get hot for 15-20 min but later the temp stay almost the same it does not heat up more.... Since I will be using it in a AC room I think its ok. Also Today morning I did get 2mbps download speed on that modem ... The only issue I found is it is poor on signal reception. Where I normally get 94-97% signal this one only gives me 40%max. And sometimes the SIM is not detected... In that case I just remove the SIM tray and insert it back. It works.

Citing the recent issues with some of his modems... I think its not fair to bombard him this way. He is a reputed and a co-operative dealer so lets give him some space this time.
Its actually very unfortunate for him and mainly for us also that his recent lot had some bad modems.....

Let Peace prevail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back